IGMIT 19

Jimin looks up as he hears the door open, he was about to greet Jungkook, but stopped himself

Jimin looks up as he hears the door open, he was about to greet Jungkook, but stopped himself. He was about to say something but the younger just ignored him and walked to the kitchen. He decided to peek and sees Jungkook smile as he poured himself some water. Jimin smiled a little.

He missed that smile so much. He sighs, and he's the reason why it disappeared. He walked away, sitting back down. The younger walks in the living room, making eye contact with Jimin. Jungkook then broke eye contact and walked upstairs.

Jungkook is startled as his phone rang. He answered the call, clearing his throat.
"Hello?" He said and he hears giggling.

"Papa! I miss you! How are you?"

He hears, making him chuckle.
"Baby! I miss you too... Papa's doing okay" Jungkook says and is startled as Jungsoo asked to facetime. He gulped and accepted it.

"Pap-"

Jungkook frowns, staring at Jungsoo's shocked face.
"Baby? What happened?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Papa, have you been crying again...?"

"No, baby, what do you mean again?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Jungsoo pouts, staring so Jungkook and moved his index finger side to side.

"Papa, you told me that telling lies are bad... But you're lying to me, you've been crying, right?"

"You got papa" Jungkook says, laughing awkwardly.
"Also, what did you mean by again, little one?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Papa... I hear you cry at night when I'm there"

Jungkook stared at Jungsoo, gulping.
"Hmm, sorry about that, baby" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"No need to be sorry, papa... Daddy is a meanie for hurting papa's feelings, I'll scold him when I get back"

Jungsoo says, making Jungkook smile a little.
"Where's your uncle Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

Jimin could hear the conversation. He sighs to himself. He's such a jerk, Jungkook had been lying to Yoongi and Jungsoo because of what he's doing.

"I'm so sorry... "