IGMIT 31

Jungkook walks behind Jimin as he carried Jungsoo

Jungkook walks behind Jimin as he carried Jungsoo. The little one decided to fall asleep while they're sitting down on the sand, talking about some things. He smiles, happy to watch the two people he love be with each other again. He missed this things.

"You guys look cute" Jungkook says, making Jimin stop in his tracks and look back.
"Hmm?" Jimin hummed, raising his brow with a smile.
"N-nothing" Jungkook says, stuttering. Jimin blinked before nodding.

Of course he heard it, he's just acting so Jungkook would say again. He smiled wide and continued to walk to their room. They arrived at Yoongi's room, knocking. The door opened after three knocks and a tired looking Yoongi is seen.

He yawned and stared at them. He looked at Jimin and nodded, taking the sleeping Jungsoo and smiling.
"You guys sleep well" Yoongi says and they nodded, bidding goodbye. They walked to their room, opening the door and getting in.

Jungkook walked to the bed and checking for clothes.
"Did... Did you like it today?" Jimin asks, nervous. Jungkook looks back at him before smiling.
"Of course, it was exciting... Me, you and Jungsoo? Together again, it was fun and I missed that" Jungkook says before standing up and went to the bathroom with a smile.

As the door closes, Jimin slowly smiled.
"He liked it... " Jimin says, chuckling.
"I hope this continues" Jimin says, sighing in relief as he stared at the ring him and Jungkook share.
"I hope this continues... " He repeats, smiling wide.

Jungkook squints his eyes as bright light shone through the room. He sat up, looking around and seeing something outside. He frowns, stretching and getting out of bed. He walked to the balcony and sees Jimin, sitting there. The older stood up, bowing a little.

"Hi, Kookie... Morning date?"

 Morning date?"