IGMIT 20

A month later

A month later...

Jungkook sighs as he stared at Jungsoo. He felt bad, Jungsoo had cried because she saw him crying. And when she did, she cried with him. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"I'm so sorry, baby... You shouldn't be seeing me and daddy fight... " He whispers to his daughter while she slept. He wiped his tears, shaking his head.

It's been a month, there was no improvement between him and Jimin. And this morning, they fought because Jimin got home drunk. He bit his bottom lip, shaking his head as he remembers what happened an hour ago.

Jungkook looks up as he heard the door open. He stood up as he heard a thump. He walked to the front door and sees Jimin, who's trying his best to stand up. He sighs and helped him up, even if they're not on good terms, he's not gonna let him freeze to death.

"I can't believe you, Jimin" He says as he walked them to the living room. He laid Jimin on the couch, groaning. He stared at Jimin, arms crossed. Jimin looked at him, smiling.
"Ah... Jungkook, my gorgeous husband... You hate me, why help me?" Jimin says as he sat up. Jungkook rolls his eyes and was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his arm.

He looks back, frowning.
"Why do you ignore me?" Jimin slurs, gripping Jungkook's wrist.
"Let go! It hurts" Jungkook says, groaning.
"No, you can't leave me here... Tell me... Why push me away?" Jimin says, glaring.
"Because I don't wanna be hurt again, Jimin... I want you to realize what you did wrong... " Jungkook says, huffing.

"Let go of me... " Jungkook says.
"I've shown you how much I am sorry! Why can't you see that!" Jimin screamed.
"Daddy! Papa! Stop it!" The two looked back and sees Jungsoo, tears falling down her cheeks as she stared at them.

"I'm so sorry, baby... Papa is really sorry... "