Harry Styles Imagine (I DO Miss You...)

You sighed, looking at the picture of Harry Styles and you as kids. You guys were best friends, but then his career got huge, and now you rarely see each other anymore. You miss him like crazy, because you went through thick and things with him. You guys were together to witness childhood memories. All you wanted was to see him again, and having a crush on him since 5th grade didn’t really help the situation at all. Even though he lived a few blocks away, you still didn’t have the courage to walk up to him anyways.

            One day, as you were watching one of his interviews on TV, the interviewer asked if he missed someone. He shook his head and said, “No one really,” besides his mum. You felt hurt and began letting tears fall from your eyes. You are sick of this and you storm to his flat, forgetting about being afraid. You begin to bang on the door and it swings open. There stands the most perfect boy that had you at hello, that you fell for before his fame and money. “(Y/N)? Is that you? I missed you!” You look away from his eyes since you were losing concentration in them.

            “No, Harry! In your interview, you said you missed no one!” you screamed.

            “I did miss you. And why do you care?” he asked.

            “Why do I care? Why do I care?! Maybe because I’ve been your best friend since day one, and not only that, I’ve been hiding my feelings from day one also! You know what? I think I love you, but I know you don’t love me and I know you don’t care. No, I don’t think. I KNOW! You never leave my mind once while you just sit here like glamour boy with your perfect life. And the screaming girls. I love you, Harry. That. Is. All.” Before he could speak, you walk down the porch with tears, streaming down your face.

            You feel Harry grab your hands and turn you around. He looked you in the eyes and pressed his lips upon yours. He lifts you up a little to make you the perfect height and kisses you long and passionate. He lets you down and looks you in the eyes. “I AM in love with you, (Y/N). I DO love you, and I’m not just saying that. I HAVE been thinking about you nonstop, and I was stupid during that interview because I couldn’t think about anything except you. I want to make you my best friend and princess. So I guess I’m asking you now… Will you be mine? Be my girl?”

            You looked up at him, met his gaze and said, “Well, that, Harry, is something I won’t say no to.” You smile at each other and he gives you another kiss. But this time, you could feel him smiling through it. ♥