Harry Styles Imagine (Like a Dream...)

I sighed, walking into the living room. I tossed my purse, my bags, and my luggage in my room and went downstairs. The boys and I were all too lazy to unpack, so we just decided to relax. We’d been on tour all month and just returned home. “I’m going out to play football!” Niall said, Zayn and Liam following.

                Harry and Louis stayed inside with me. “What do you guys want to do?” I asked.

                They both shrugged. “Watch a movie?” Harry suggested.

                “Sure.” We got a movie and started watching. I suddenly felt very tired and sleepy. Maybe the jetlag was catching on. I struggled to keep my eyes open, only resulting in more difficulty in staying awake. I got up to go to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to wake myself up. “Gahh,” I said. “Wake up!”

                Someone knocked on the door. “Stephanie? Are you in there?” It was Harry.

                “Yeah! I’m just washing my face!” I responded. I opened the door and smiled at him. We stood there for a second, but then I walked past him, back into the living room. That was awkward, I thought. I got back on the couch. I STILL felt sleepy. But this time, I fell asleep anyway. I lost consciousness, but somehow, I could still feel people moving around me. I was.. half asleep, half awake.

                “She’s asleep now,” I thought I heard someone say.

                “Just kiss her now,” another person responded.

                “Maybe I shouldn’t… Are you sure?” the first person asked.

                “Do it!” the second person said.

                I thought I dreamed it, so I stayed asleep. Then, suddenly, as if it was a dream, I felt a pair of lips upon mine. They were so soft and perfect and it felt like a dream… I smiled and kissed back in my sleep. “She’s kissing back!” the pair of lips said, leaving mine.

                I stirred, knocking myself back into reality a bit more. I got back into my previous position and continued to drift back to sleep. “Again,” I heard the another person say.

                I, once again, felt the pair of lips upon mine. This time, I was sure it was real. My eyes shot open and I saw Harry’s face on mine. I gasped, pulling away. “Oh my god, Harry Edward Styles, you just nearly gave me a heart attack!” I said, breathing hard. “Why were we kissing?” I asked. I looked around to see all the boys watching.

                “Uhh,” Louis said, “I have to go call Eleanor. Bye!” He scurried off, and the other boys said their excuses and ran off with Louis.

                I looked at Harry. “Harry?”

                He blushed a bit, turning away. “I… It… It’s…” He scratched his head. “S-sorry, Stephanie… I just…”

                I laughed and pulled him onto the couch with me. “It’s okay, Harry.” I brought his ear to my mouth. “I like you too.”

                Harry turned his head and looked at me, moving his body above mine. He smiled and replied, “But I don’t like you.”

                “What?” I asked, a bit stunned.

                Harry stood up and I did too. He blushed and leaned towards me, whispering, “I love you. There’s a difference.”

                I looked at him, a bit shocked, but laughed. I didn’t know what to say.

                He took my hands in his giant ones and asked, “Can we try that kiss over again?”

                I broke out into a smile and replied, “Of course, Harry.”

                Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. I could feel him smiling through the kiss as I tightened my arms around his neck. He lifted me up a bit to make me the perfect height. Harry pulled away and whispered in my ear, “I love you, Stephanie.”

                “I love you too, Harry,” I whispered back. ♥