Harry Styles Imagine (Don't Be Shy)

I smiled to myself, watching Harry sing. I was living the moment, in my own world, gazing at the sight of heaven. It was summer and the boys had a day off. Harry was singing, alone in his room, and unaware of my presence. I was so into watching him, I didn’t notice anyone walk up behind me. I sighed quietly. “(Y/N)? What are you doing--?”

                I shrieked and turned around to see Louis. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed, jumping. “LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, STOP SCARING ME!” I held my chest like I was choking and tried to catch my breath.

                “I’m sorry, but what were you doing outside Harry’s door? You stood there for like 15 minutes straight. I watched you.”

                I glared at Louis. I could literally feel my facing BURNING. “I-it was NOT 15 minutes! Stop stalking me! You have a girlfriend.” I shook my head, trying to make the blushing go away.

                “It was SOOOOOOO 15 minutes. And how do I stalk you? We live in the same flat, for crying out loud.” Louis rolled his eyes and walked away.

                “(Y/N)? You were outside my door for 15 minutes?” I heard Harry ask from behind me.

                I could feel the blush coming back BIG TIME. “Uhhh,” I started. I turned around and planted a giant smile on my face. “Haha… Uhh.. Well, you see, Harry… I was just, um… Kinda… I was… passing by! And, uhm.. I happened to hear your singing and I thought… I thought that it sounded nice. Soooo… I stayed a bit and uhh… I was unaware of the time.” I tried to look convincing, but he raised an eyebrow at me.

                “Yeah, sure,” Louis said from across the hall.

                I turned around. “Shut up,” I hissed.

                He laughed and walked back into his room. I turned back to Harry and smiled. He broke out into a laugh and led me into his room. He. Held. My. Hand, I thought. I am going to die. I will die from shrill fangirling. “H-Harry? What are you doing?” I asked, a bit curious as to why he didn’t make me go away.

                “You wanted to hear me sing, right? Well you can, without standing outside my door.” Harry smiled at me, his eyes lighting up.

                I gulped, aware of myself blushing again. I wish I would stop. “Oh, th-thank you.” I looked away shyly.

                Harry laughed again and took my hand in his. “Hey, (Y/N), why can’t you look at me? Do I scare you?” he asked. “I won’t bite. I swear.”

                I tried to keep myself from smiling. “Oh, I’m not scared. I’m just… shy.”

                Harry pulled me onto his lap and hugged my head to his chest. My eyes were wide and I didn’t know how to respond. He looked down at me. I wasn’t sure what his expression meant, but his face was irresistible. “Don’t be shy,” he whispered softly.

                My palms were sweaty, but I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes. He suddenly leaned forward and kissed me. My eyes widened in shock, but I kissed back really quickly. This is even better up close, I thought. I touched his face with my fingertips and he grabbed my hand and put his other arm around my waist. Then, he pulled away, making the little smooch sound at the end.

                I blinked, unsure what to say. “I… uh, really like you,” I said randomly.

                He smiled and made a little “ha” noise. “I don’t like you, I love you.” Harry met my gaze again.

                I bit my lip, smiling, and replied, “I love you too, Harry.” ♥