Harry Styles Imagine (You're My Juliet)

“Harry!” I called. “Harry, what are you doing here?! My dad will kill you if he catches even a glimpse of your shadow!” I cried from my window ledge.

            Harry wiped the sweat from his brow, panting since it was hot outside. “Well, babe, I needed to see you.” He lifted his leg over the 15-foot high back wall, dropped onto the ground, and proceeded to climb up the tree next to my window.

            I reached my hand down to help him up. He hopped over my window ledge and crashed his lips upon mine. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed back passionately. Harry slipped his hands down my torso and wrapped them around my waist. “I missed you so much, Harry.”

            Harry kissed me again and whispered, his breath tickling my ear, “I missed you too, Keylee.”

            I grasped his loose shirt in both of my hands and replied, “It’s been a month.”

            He tangled his fingers in my hair and answered, “A month and a half.”

            Hot tears streamed down my face as I cried, “I really love you, Harry. I do. But I can’t do this anymore.” I felt something warm on my shoulder and pulled away.

            Harry was crying. “Keylee, please. Don’t leave me now. I’ve been trying so hard for you. For me. For us. Please. I love you so much and I can’t bear to live without you. I’m your Romeo and you’re my Juliet. I love you more than the stars love the sky and fresh air loves the forest and… and… and…” The tears streamed down his face as I put a finger over his mouth.

            I pulled him to me and whispered, “Babe, I will never leave you.”

            Harry held me tight, crying into my shoulder. “Let’s just run away…”

            I shook my head. “I can’t do that, Harry.”

            “Then I shall settle this myself.”

            “What are you doing, Harry?!” I asked frantically as Harry walked to my door.

            “Talking to your father.”

            “NO, HARRY, DON’T!” I tried to grab his arm, but I missed.

            He closed the door and locked me in. “Stay, babe. I can do this.”

            I sobbed. “No, Harry, don’t do this… Harry, come back!” I pounded on the door. I heard Harry’s footsteps fade away as he went downstairs. I heard screaming, but I was too busy trying to think of a way to save Harry from my father. My father hated him and said he would ruin my life by spending too much time with me. He also thought that he wasn’t responsible or mature enough. Harry was to stay away from me at all times, no matter what.

            After a long period of silence, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I stood up and backed away from the door. It opened slowly. “Keylee?” It was my father. His eyes searched the room until he found me in the corner. He sighed and walked into my room. I sat down on the bed and stared at him. Behind him came Harry and my mother. “We’ve been talking. And I decided to give him a chance. Do you really believe in this guy?” my dad asked.

            I looked from Harry to my dad and nodded. “I do.”

            “Then… I hope you’re happy.”

            I broke out into a smile and ran to Harry, throwing my arms around him. “Thank you, Dad!” I cried to my father. I turned to Harry.

           He smiled and raised his eyebrows. “Told you I could do it.” I laughed and pulled him to me, kissing him. “I love you, Keylee.”

            “I love you too, Harry.”