Yandere MCSM Jessie Headcanons

Minecraft story mode belongs to Mojang and Telltale. I do not own anything.

I picture Jessie as a protective, obsessive, and dominating Manipulative And,

Because he basically runs BeaconTown and is also a, he may use this advantage to influence Y/N, and no one would believe them if they said he was a killer. He is a hero, and no one would expect him to commit murder.

🌖 You are a traveler that travels towns and today was going to be BeaconTown. When you finally got in, the mayor Jessie presented you to the town and he was polite and kind. You have been traveling towns your whole life trying to find the right one. And now you have found the perfect village, but you did not realize the major would soon become fascinated with you, and you will never be able to escape him or this town again..

🌗 He rapidly fell in love with you, leaving letters and gifts at your door. Despite your confusion, you disregarded them until the messages became personal and disturbing. So you stopped reading them, and you continued to receive letters every day. You became irritated and were prepared to tell Jessie what had been going on since you were fed up with it. You swear to God that you wanted to leave this town..

When you told him what was going on, he claimed to be concerned, but he wasn't, since he knew he was the one doing it all along. Soon, you will be his and no one else's.s

🌑 If you refuse him, he will lock you somewhere private where you will never be found. If you try to escape, he will handcuff you to the bed until you pledge not to leave him..