Yandere Stampy Cat Headcanons

THIS ABOUT THE FICTIONAL ONE IS THE GAME, NOT THE REAL PERSON

I know what the person who played Lee Bear did this is the fictional character not the real person.

I don’t own Minecraft Story Mode it belongs to Mojang and Tellatale

Man this was long Headcanon but it was fun to write

⭐️ I see him as a nervous,loud,friendly Yandere

🌕 You were a artist, you were traveling around the world trying to get inspired but you barely found any inspiration from towns and other artwork. Until you encountered a huge house with colorful buildings and rides you decided to look around and you were now filled with inspiration and started doodling in your notebook, you were wondering who owned this wonderful place until you seen a browned hair man wearing a yellow cat hoodie? You were little weirded out but brushed it off, he turned around and seen you, you started running but he was trying to tell you to stop but you were to scared to stop until you accidentally hit a mental bar and blacked out. You woke up in a bed and you heard a door opened a different brown haired man with a bear hoodie walked in you were kinda scared, he gave you a piece of cake? And even the same man wearing a yellow cat hoodie walked in, he asked you if you were okay and also asked you why you were here? You told him you were an artist traveling around the world looking for inspiration you should him some of your art he really liked it, and then you to became good friends.

🌖 When you would make a piece of art and give it to him he would but it on a huge build board so he can admire it for days on end.

🌗 He would bake you cakes, but hes to scared to give it to you he would probably get Lee to do it. Stampy is so in love with you he would put a camera on his cat Mittens and make it record you.

🌘 Some his obsession became something darker he didn’t want anyone to have you he created a secret room in one of his mini games it was a iron prison and there was also a mental bar on the prison aswell.

🌑 If you reject him, he would knock you out and lock you in his prison he built for you and if you misbehave he would tie you to a metal pole, have fun trying to escape