Yandere MCSM Petra Headcanons

I don’t own Minecraft Story Mode. Mojang and Tellatale do

⭐️ I perceive her as brave, stubborn, and snarky, kind, protective, and friendly yandere

🌕 You were a miner and treasure hunter, rich and always exploring the most dangerous places. One day while mining, you met a redhead named Petra. You started talking and she explained who she was. You both had a lot in common, like adventuring and exploring, so you got along well. You believed she was a friend, but it turned out she was a monster, and you still regret meeting her to this day..

🌖 She was protective of you, but she is not as awful as Axel. She would let you adventure and do dangerous things, but there are some things she will not allow..

If she notices someone chatting to you, she may become enraged and threaten to harm or even murder them. She will be highly angry towards everyone who tries to win your love..

🌘  She is always around you and gives random people unpleasant stares. You questioned her why she has been doing that lately. But she simply ignores your query..

🌑 If you reject her, she will abduct and lock you up in her house, tied to a chair and gagged. She will not let you go.