Gone Forever Oneshot 100 Follower Tumblr special

Note from the Authors This is quite gloomy and dismal. Please be kind to me because this is my first sad story.

You perished in an accident lately. The sequence was different. They were devoted to you. They were captivated with you and adoring of you. After you died, nothing was the same. The full order was being delivered to your funeral, where you would be buried.

Everyone who knew you was in tears. A redstone machine was gradually lowering your casket. Olivia burst into tears. Jessie He appeared to be dead within. He moaned and threw a rose towards your coffin, which fell on it. They were all shattered and lifeless on the inside. Olivia made a boat and set off after the burial.

Lukas went wild and was brought to a hospital for treatment.

Petra left Beacontown and never returned. Her whereabouts was unknown.

Olivia boarded a boat and set sail for a while. Unfortunately, a severe thunderstorm led her to slip out of her boat and perish. Her body has yet to be discovered.

Jessie has gone missing.

Axel got increasingly destructive, attempting to demolish Boomtown.

Ivor got fascinated with bringing you back by concocting concoctions no one had ever concocted before, but they constantly failed, causing me to cry.

Stampy felt despondent and never left his house again.

Stacy was silent after your funeral and hasn't spoken since.

Cassie was horrified when she found out, and she perished in a cave.

Dantdm had dug up your body and planned to bring you back. He planned to lure you back after a few tests. One of the remedies was effective. He took a splash potion and chuckled as he glanced at your physique. He lifted his arm, preparing to launch it at your body.