Yandere Cassie Rose Pay The Price Oneshot

So, this is a pretty old short one-shot. I'd chosen to rework it and share it with you. I hope you find it enjoyable.

You were hiding from your buddy, but you couldn't call her that because she was the one who killed everyone. The floor was crimson and there were dead people on it. You were stranded in a house that turned out to be misery on earth. You were hiding in a closet since it was the closest thing to you and there was nowhere else to go. Her footsteps could be heard approaching the room you were in. The doorknob jiggled and then opened. Cassie was the one.

She had entered the room. She entered the room muttering to herself. You couldn't comprehending what she was saying She was humming while checking beneath the bed. She was drenched in blood, and the stench was foul and metallic. When you heard her mumble, "Could they be inside the closet?" you almost puked and tried your best not to gag. Your heart skipped a beat when you heard her say it. Place your hand on the doorknob. She opened when it jiggled. "I found you," she said with a nasty smirk. Fear enlarged your eyes. She took your chin in her hands and forced you to gaze into her eyes. "Are you sure you understand what that means now?" She giggled as you nodded your head no. "You must pay the price,"