Yandere Stella Headcanon

⭐ I imagine her as a delusional,Mean,Cruel,Abusive Yandere

🌕 You were a normal person that lived in beacon town you never really like the town you were always the grumpy one and the towns people were way to loud for you, which caused you to leave the town and you decided to live in Champion City, and you meet a girl named Stella you really liked her mean personality she really reminded you of your mom, what you didn’t know is that she was obsessed with and wasn’t gonna let you go that easily.

🌖 She would always try to manipulate you saying that someone was spreading a rumour about you or that the entire town hates you but you personally didn’t care, everyone hated you in beacon town so why would you care if this town hated you? So you just ignored what Stella said, which caused Stella to become very frustrated and annoyed.

🌗 She really tries her best to ruin your life, but Everytime she tries you just ingnore her, so one day she gets so fed up that she actually starts threaten you saying that she’s gonna kill your family, pet friend etc, which causes you to freak out and listen and we both know she isn’t joking about that.

🌒 Once she has you it’s to late to run away, and if you try to escape her she would beat you untill blood will spill.

🌑 If you reject her, she would threaten to kill you, and if you keep declining her she would just full on kill you, and turn your body in a stuffed doll, if she can’t have you live then she will have to keep you dead.