Someone New

Ship: Kyle x Cartoonz
Genre: Angst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's Pov:

I watched as they held hands while walking around the streets of GooseChapel.. I had my hood over my head hoping no one notices me.. I watched as the love of my life walked around in love with someone else.. doing everything we used to do..

It kills me knowing someone makes him happier than I ever could. I watched as they walked into the bar. Then I remembered how me and Toonz met..

**Flashback**
He was protecting me from The Lady of The Night.. everyone knows she is a killer.. She was trying to bring me into an alleyway for 'fun time' but I knew she was planning to kill me. Then he came up and she ended up in jail..

I was so thankful that he saved my life.. we instant hit it off and after a month we started dating.
**End of Flashback**

I was balling in tears.. I couldn't take it anymore and just let out a blood curdling scream of pure brokenness.. I heard people calling my name.. I knew it was Chrono and Rocky.. They knew how I was still deeply in love with Toonz and how upset I was when i first found out he was with Delirious..

They ran up to me and hugged me. I just continued crying while they tried to comfort me.. but when they came out the bar to see what the scream was.. I booked it..

I couldn't take it anymore.. I couldn't stand seeing them together.. I ran all the way to the docks.. I sat on the dock with my feet off the edge.. I just balled my eyes out..

-
Cartoonz Pov:

Me and Delirious walked out the bar to see what the blood curdling scream was.. when I saw Kyle book it and started running off..

I looked at Chrono and Rocky and they were just glaring at me and Del.. I took that as a hint and ran off after Kyle. I heard delirious calling for me but I ignored him. I'll talk with him later.. my only concern right now is Kyle..

I followed Kyle to the docks and saw him sitting on the edge.. I stood there and listened as he cried and cried.. it sounded like pure brokenness.

-
Kyle's Pov

"Kyle.." I heard from behind me.. I knew it was Toonz.. I couldn't believe he followed me here.. why?.. I thought he was happy with delirious and wanted nothing to do with me..

"What?.. Cartoonz?" I said back to him sobbing between my words..

"Kyle what's wrong? Are you okay?.."

"Why do you c-care? Don't you h-have a date to be o-on?."

"Kyle please what's wrong??"

I stood up still facing away from him..

"What do you fucking think Cartoonz?!! It feels like I've just been ghosted like you want nothing to do with me!!"

"Kyle.."

"You just went off and found someone else without telling me you weren't happy with me anymore!! Just why didn't you fucking tell me!!!"

I turned to look at him..

-
Cartoonz Pov:

He turned to look at be and I couldn't believe what I saw.. he was balling.. eyed blood shot red.. dark bags under his eyes.. hoodie had red stains on the wrists..

"Kyle.." he just stayed quiet and went to walk away. I went to stop him but he pushed me away.

"Don't fucking touch me.. I hope you're happy with delirious.." and he just walked off..

I finally realized how much I still love him..

But it's to late..