Lovebirds

Ship: Chrono x Chosen
Genre: Fluff
Request by FoodAU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chosen's POV:

It was a Thursday night and I was streaming waiting for Toonz to send out the code for the goose goose duck lobby. I was talking with chat and I saw a question so I decided to answer it.

"If you get a lover round who would you want it to be with? Um.. probably Chrono, we have the best lover rounds together every time" I said while I got a notification from discord.

It was Toonz sending the code so I put the code in and I entered the lobby. The only people here were Toonz, Rilla, Kyle, Chrono, and myself.

We were all talking when Chrono called my name. "Hey chosen?" "Yeah what's up?" I asked. "Wanna play DBD after this session? With me, ghoostie, and Rocky?" He asked me. "Yeah sure! I don't have anything better to do!" I replied.

After a few minutes of waiting everyone was in which was Toonz, squirrel, Bryce, Rilla, Chrono, Rocky, Ghoostie, Ria, rose, Meeeows, Jihi, Kyle, Anthony, austin, and Dizzy.

We loaded in the game and I looked at my role and muted. "Look! Lover! What a coincidence!" I said to chat before unmuting. I saw I spawned in with Kyle and Dizzy and Kyle was yelling, "SQUIRREL YOU BITCH IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ASSHOLE!!" Me and dizzy laughed at him while he ran off and we followed after him.

Throughout following Kyle I saw a name in pink so I stopped and it was Chrono!! "Oh hello cutie!" Chrono said just casually flirting like every lover round we have together. "Oh hey there hot stuff! You know this is a once in a life time thing because I had a question in chat asking who I would like to have a lover round with and I said you!" I replied.

"Oh really?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said. "I guess you really want this dick huh?" Chrono said in a flirty voice. "Oh- I uh.." I stuttered. Chrono just laughed and I joined him then we ran around together until the meeting came up.

Looks like Squirrel is dead.. and Rocky. "Um I have no clue what happened but it was hilarious!" Bryce said laughing a bit. "What happened?" Rilla asked. "Me and Ria just walked in on them yelling and they both exploded!" Bryce said and Ria agreed.

We ended up skipping and I spawned in with Bryce. I ran off without saying a word because I wanted to find my lover. "CHRONOOOOO!!" I yelled trying to find him. "Chrono!! Where are you!!!" I walked in on Chrono killing Kyle under the chandelier..

"Oh.. that's where you went!" I said giggling a bit. "Oh.. you weren't supposed to see that darling.." he replied obviously staring a bit. "Chrono.. why didn't you tell me!" I said going along and we gathered a bit of an audience of Toonz, meeeows, Rilla, Austin, Bryce, and Jihi.

"Chosen please I can explain!" He said in a sad voice. "No.. save it! I need time to think!" I said while walking out and laughing while Chrono chased after me yelling my name.

I stopped by the pile of leaves and Chrono walked up with the crowd shortly behind. "Baby we can talk this through!" Chrono said. "Talk what through? You killing someone?" I said. Then Chrono just moved his character forward and started making kissing noises so I did as well.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Toonz yelled confused and laughing. Everyone laughed and Bryce spoke up. "Obviously they are gonna have sex by the leaves!" "Oh hell yeah get your clothes off babyyy!!" Chrono said and we laughed.

"Someone kill me! Just fucking kill me already!" I said laughing and I immediately got killed by Austin which causes Chrono to die. Me and Chrono started dying laughing and explained to Kyle, Rocky, Anthony, dizzy, ghoostie and Squirrel what happened and we laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REQUEST! It's not great but it's the best I could do! I hope you like it!