Coming Out pt.1

Ship: Ghoostie x Austin
Genre: fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ghoosties pov:

I was in my office editing my most recent goose goose duck video and I got a discord call from someone. I opened discord to see Austin calling me.. weird... he doesn't randomly call me because he lives in the same house..

If you didn't know me and Austin have been together for about 5 months now. He recently moved in with me down the street from his brother Bryce.

No one knows we are together other then Bryce and Ria. Everyone else still thinks I'm with Rose but we broke up because we both lost feelings but we haven't said anything to anyone other than Bryce and Ria.

Well I answered the call really confused.. "hello?.." I asked really confused. "Hey Ghoostie!" Austin said happily. "Why'd you call me? We're in the same house?" I asked laughing a bit.

"We're both editing in our offices and I didn't feel like going to your office but I wanted to hear your irresistible voice!" He said innocently. "Oh well okay then!" I said smiling at his innocence.

He is so adorable. He isn't like this on stream or with our other friends since he isn't ready to tell them yet. We started talking about what we we're gonna do for dinner since it was about 5:30. We agreed on grilled steak and fries so I saved the file of the video I was editing and closed out the tab and hung up the discord call.

I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed the steak from the fridge and went out to the back yard. I started up the grill and let it heat up. I put 2 pieces steak on the grill and let it sit.

About 10 minutes later the steak was done so I took them off the grill and set them on a plate I brought. I walked back inside to see what Austin in the kitchen air frying the fries in the air fryer facing away from me on his phone.

I quietly placed the plate down and walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey cutie!" I said to him while kissing his cheek. "Hey!" He said putting his phone down and putting his hands on mine.

I pulled away enough for him to turn around to face me and he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me. We stood like that for a few until the fries were ready. Once he pulled away I frowned a little from the lack of warm ness he gave but I grabbed the steak and put it on the dining table.

He brought out the fries and another plate. I put one of the steaks on the plate be brought and we sat down and started eating. We talked about different things and laughed until he spoke up.

"Hey ghoostie?.." he said. "Yes darling?" I asked putting a fry in my mouth. "I think I'm ready to tell the others now.." he said a bit nervous. "Are you sure? You sound nervous.." I asked while putting a hand on his thigh rubbing it as comfort.

"Yea I think I'm ready.." he said putting his hand on mine. I interlocked our fingers and said, "well we have a session tonight so we can do it tonight!" "Yea sounds great!" He said smiling. I smiled back and gave him a kiss on his lips and we finished eating.

Once we finished eating we cleaned up and went to my office. He didn't want to go to his yet so he just came with me to mine so we can tell my stream about us first. We were going to start the goose goose duck session in about 15 minutes so I set up my stream and started the stream and waited for people to join.

I motioned for Austin to greet everyone to mess with the chat. "Hello Hello Hello chat!" Austin said and chat went wild asking why Austin started the stream and not me. "Chat what are you talking about it's me ghoostie!" He said giggling a bit.

"Ghoostie and Austin meetup??"
"Meetup??!"

"Chat yes we are together in the same house but it's not a meetup.." I said. We actually have an announcement to make. Austin sat on my lap and we looked at each other while I wrap my arms around his waist.

I sorta forgot about the stream for a second and I leaned in for a kiss from Austin which he gladly accepted which made a noise that chat heard.

"Was that a kiss noise?"
"Kissy kissy"
"Did ghoostie and Austin just kiss?.."

I looked at Austin and he was blushing from chat and I laughed. "Chat that is actually a part of our announcement! You did hear a kiss noise!" I said rubbing Austin's thigh as I got a notification from Toonz so I texted him that me and Austin will be a bit late to the lobby.

"Chat our announcement is that me and Ghoostie are actually dating!" Austin said smiling but clearly nervous. I grabbed his hand and we looked at a bunch of supportive replies from chat.

Austin got up and we kissed goodbye as he left to his office. I put the code in and joined the goose goose duck lobby and waited for Austin to join.