Bad Blood

Ship: Austin x Rocky
Genre: Angst
Song: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Cause baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause baby, now we got bad blood

It was a Friday night, Austin came home from work to see his boyfriend Rocky and Kyle. On the couch. Making out. At that moment, Austin knew it was over. He had tears in his eyes, running to the room, packing his things.

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we got bad blood

Rocky walked into the room. Seeing Austin packing his things just made him sigh and lean on the frame of the door. "Austin let me explain." He said. Hoping to make up for what he did. "No Rocky, you made a really deep cut into my heart and I don't think you could fix this" Austin said zipping up his bag.

Did you have to do this?
I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin
What was shining? Now it's all rusted
Did you have to hit me
Where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe
And rub it in so deep
Salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

Austin looked at Rocky when he got to the front door. "Did you have to do this? I thought I could trust you. You hit be in a place where I was weak and now it feels like ur just laughing right at me." Austin said before leaving to his brother's house.

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times
You and I

A week after the incident, Austin was sat on the couch of Bryce's house. Bryce and Ria sat around trying to comfort him. "It hurts to think about the good times me and him had." Austin said crying. "I know Austin it's gonna be okay!" Ria said hugging her brother in law.

'Cause baby, now we got bad blood
You know it used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause baby, now we got bad blood

Walking into the bar with Bryce, Ria, Ghoostie, Rose, Toonz, Squirrel, and Rilla. Rocky was there. With Kyle. Austin tried to ignore the fact he was there. Drinking with his friends. With his friends knowing what Rocky did to him, they all had bad blood with him.

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
And baby, now we got bad blood

Laughing and having a good time, they all didn't notice Rocky walk over to them. "Hey guys what's up?" Rocky asks. Toonz and Rilla glared at him while the rest just stood there. "What do you want?" Bryce asked. "I'm just trying to say hi to my friends that's all!" Rocky said defensively.

Did you think we'd be fine?
Still got scars on my back from your knife
So don't think it's in the past
These kind of wounds they last and they last

"Do you really think we'd be your friends after what you did?" Squirrel asked looking at Rocky in disbelief. "Austin still has scars from what you did Rocky.. that's not forgivable.." Rose said while Ria and Ghoostie stood by Austin's side.

Now did you think it all through?
All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal, but this won't
So if you come in my way, just don't

A few months later. Rocky was second guessing what he did. Kyle left because he couldn't handle the pain of not having his friends anymore. Rocky knew that over time, Austin would heal from what he did. But their relationship won't heal at all. Rocky knew he would never be able to have Austin back.

Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times
You and I

Rocky thought about the good times he and Austin shared together. He had tears in his eyes. Regretting everything he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while but here's another one :)