Abusive (Trigger Warning!!)

Ship: Chrono x Austin
Genre: angst
TW: abuse, swearing, fighting,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's Pov:

I was sitting on my couch watching TV when my boyfriend of 4 years, Chrono, walked in all dressed up. He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"I'm going to the bar with the boys I'll be back later and this house better be cleaned and dinner better be ready little bitch!!" He yelled at me and slapped me across the face..

"Y-yes sir.." I replied as he put his shoes on and walked out. I sighed and continued watching TV until my phone rang. I looked at it and it was my best friend ghoostie. So I picked it up.

"Hello?.." I asked. "Hey Austin! Wanna come hang with the gang?" He asked. "I don't know.." I said anxiously. "Come on! We haven't seen you in ages! Please!!" He begged. "For me?" He said with that tone I could not resist. "Fine.. but only for a few hours.." I replied giving in. "Yay! I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes!!" He said before hanging up.

I got up and went to my bedroom. I walked to my closet and grabbed a baggy hoodie and baggy sweatpants. I changed and out on my shoes before walking downstairs to wait for Ghoostie.

Once he pulled up, I walked out and got in his car. "Hey Austin!!!" He said before hugging me. I hugged him back and replied, "hey!" He started driving and I just looked out the window.

I left my phone at the house because Chrono can see my location and if he found out where I was then he would kill me. So I just looked out my window in silence the whole ride.

Once we pulled into Cartoonz's house, we got out and walked inside. We went to the living room and I saw Toonz, Kyle, Rocky, Meeeows, Rose, Ria and Bryce.

"AUSTIN!!" Kyle yelled as he tackled me into the ground. I winced a little from the bruises and cuts all over my body and he immediately looked at me.

"You okay?!" He asked. "I'm fine!" I said defensively and he got up. He helped me up and I sat down next to Ghoostie and Meeeows.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves and greeted me as time went by. I got up and walked to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I took my hoodie off and looked at all the cuts and bruises.

I sighed and I heard footsteps coming my way so I hurried and out my hoodie back on and pretended to wash my hands. "Austin!" I heard Rocky call out. "Yeah?" I replied.

"Chrono called asking for you to come home. He said it was important!" He said. My eyes widened as I heard those words come out his mouth. "Austin? Are you okay?" He asked. "Rocky.. what time is it?.." I ask him.

"7:30 why?" He replied confused. "Shit! Can you give me a ride home?" I ask in panic. "Yeah of course!" He replied. I rushed downstairs and walked out the door without saying anything to the others.

Once Rocky came out, we got in his car and he drove me back home. I was shaking with fear as I watched the road. "Austin are you okay?!" Rocky asked in concern. "I'm fine!!" I replied. "Do you want to go back there?" He asked.

I just nodded and he didn't seem so sure of it. Once we pulled into the driveway, I saw Chrono standing on the porch waiting for me. I gulped before getting out the car and slowly walked up to the porch. As Rocky pulled out, Chrono began yelling at me.

"Where the hell have you been?!!!" He yelled in my face. "Chrono I'm so sorry! I tried to tell hi-" I started but he cut me off by slapping me. I heard a car door slam shut before heading Rocky's voice.

"DONT SLAP HIM YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Rocky yelled at Chrono. "What are you going to do about it?" Chrono said with a smirk on his face. "I'll fucking beat your ass!" Rocky said with pure anger written all over his face.

Then I saw three more cars pull up and watched as Kyle, Squirrel, Ghoostie, Rose, Meeows, Ria, Bryce, Rilla, Toonz, Delirious, Bryce, and Jihi get out of them.

I ran into the house and shut myself into the bathroom. I could still hear everyone yelling back and forth with Chrono. I began to panic as tears formed.

I heard footsteps around the house as I heard Ria yell, "Austin where are you?!" I unlocked the door and tried to speak up. But as I went to open the door I fell back and curled up into a ball on the floor.

The girls ran into the room and I was immediately hugged by Meeeows but I winced. "Austin.. are you okay?" Jihi asked me. I nodded as I looked up at them.

"Take off your hoodie!" Rose said. "I can't.." I replied. "I'm not asking you! I'm telling you!" Rose said. I sighed as I took off my hoodie and showed them all the bruises and cuts Chrono left on me.

They all gasped as they saw everything. They all had tears in their eyes from the sight. All I could manage to say was, "Help me!" "Don't worry Austin.. you're safe now!" Ria reassured me as I cried into her shoulder.

I heard sirens outside and I sighed out of slight relief. I was praying that Chrono will be gone. I heard yelling. I jumped more into Ria's arms as I heard a big thud on the front door. "Shh.. it's okay.." Ria said rubbing my back.

After a while, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" Jihi asks. "It's Ghoostie and Bryce!" I heard Ghoostie's voice speak.

Jihi opened the door and their eyes widened at the sight of the condition I am in. "Austin.." Bryce spoke walking up to me. "You look awful.." he said slightly caressing my face with tears in his eyes.

"How long?" Ghoostie spoke up. "Huh?" I asked confused at when he wanted to know. "How long has he been doing this to you?" He asked with a cold expression on his face.

"2 years..." I say barely above a whisper which causes Bryce to gently hug me. "It's safe now Austin.. you're safe!" Was the last thing I heard before closing my eyes and falling asleep on Bryce's shoulder.