Chapter III- Parrot, Vex, Eagle, Bat, Dragon

I have a headcanon that every single evil alt who isn't Evil X is from Hels lol. Also this is my only au where elytra are wings, and in this one they are unique to the user, though evil alts share the same thing as there good counter part except for Xae has their own lol.

Hels turned around and walked out of the room, Xae stood up and followed him. The two walked in silence for a bit. Xae tried to start up a conversation multiple times but Hels just stayed silent. Eventully the duo reached a building made entirely out of deepslate, soul lanterns hanging at the entrances

"Welcome to The Shadow Emporium," Hels pushed open the large front doors to reveal a large room with a giant table in the middle. Three people were surrounding it talking. One had messy wheat brown hair and was wearing a red sweater, one half of hid face was solid steel and the eye on the steel half was gray instead of blue like the other, he also had a pair of parrot wings. Opposite of him was woman with blond hair tied up in a ponytail, she wore a pair of goggles on her head and she had bright glowing red eyes, she had a pair of eagle wings. She was in a comfortable looking green jacket. Next to her was a man about two inches shorter, he had dark brown hair and blue eyes, a scar was in the center of his face and two gray wings protruded from his back, he was wearing a cowboy outfit.

"Hey Hels, who's the new guy?" Asked the one with gray wings.

"Everyone, this is Xae," He pushed Xae forward.

"Um...hi?" They waved nervously, "I have no idea what's going on."

"I'm Npc!" Said the half robot one, "And thats Badtimes," he motioned to the one with gray wings in a cowboy outfit, "And then there's True Symmetry, or True" he pointed at the blond woman in the green jacket, she waved.

"Xae hear showed up a couple day ago with no memory, so we're taking them in, they can help us," explained Hels. 

"Here, we'll show you what we do," said Badtimes. Xae followed the vex to the table, on it were sheets of paper notes, pens, anything you could think of. It looked like a horizontal theory board, "There's a world parallel to ours, did you know that?" Xae shook their head.

"Its called Hermitcraft. They discriminate and hate people from Hels, painting them as bad guys because we're from a different world." Explained True. Xae was surprised that anyone from Hels could ever be painted as the bad guys, as evil. Everyone here was so nice.

"So, we're going to invade there world, we are at war, so its fair," explained Npc. Xae nodded, they suddenly  realized what the junk on the table was, it was notes about the members of Hermitcraft, The world. It was their plans for invasion. 

"But how can I help?" Asked Xae.

"Well, we have it all planned out. We just need to get you some tools and armor, run the plan over with you and then we're ready to go, we just need a few more people." Said Hels.

"Unless you know someone with magical powers that could help us, I mean I have vex powers but I can't do much other than conjure iron swords and walk through walls," jokes Badtimes leaning on the table, scattering some of the papers. True gave him a glare. Xae laughed nervously, remembering the lightning from earlier.

"About that..." Badtimes lost his footing for a moment almost falling.

"Wait you mean, you have powers?" He exclaimed. Xae shrugged.

"Well a little bit ago I was having a nightmare and when I woke up Hels told me I had shot lightning from my hands.

"I've never heard of a creature that can do that," said Npc, clearly trying to come up with a creature.

"Could you do it again?" Asked True. Xae shrugged.

"It's worth a shot." They focused on the strange version of their self, the one with the glowing green eyes. They held their hand out and aimed it at a soul torch hangin g on the wall. A bolt of red lighting erupted from their hand, hitting the torch, burning it to a crisp. Shocked they looked at their hand, it looked normal, like anyone else's would, not like it had just shot lighting at a wall.

"Wow, thats...amazing," said Npc awestruck.

"With this we could be ready in a week or two," smiled True, she quickly pulled out a peice of paper and started scribbling stuff down.

"The main person we're after is Xisuma Void, the admin," explained Hels. Xae nodded.

"Completely off topic but do you have an elytra?" Asked Badtimes.

"A what?" Asked Xathan, confused.

"Oh right amnesia," said Hels, he walked over to a chest and pulled out two pairs a plain gray wings. He equipped one and it it turned into red dragon wings, he handed the other to Xae, "It's an elytra, it lets you fly." Xae equipped it, it transformed into brown bat wings.

"Wow," breathed Npc. Xae smiled something about them felt so familiar, as if they had worn them a million times before.

***

Xae was about ten. They say in their room they shared with X, staring out the window into the void. They were complaining about everything they found stupid to X who was sitting on his bed intently listening.

"End Cities are boring, why do Watchers only get natural wings, people assuming I use he/him because you do..." the list went on and on before X finally stopped them.

"There maybe plenty of negative things in the world but it's important to focus on the positive too," he said standing up and walking over too Xae, putting a hand on his shoulder, "That's what I do." Xae looked up at X who was smiling, his bright blue eyes sparkling.

"I guess you right," said Xae. The two siblings had a bond stronger than anything they could describe.

Little did they both know that the other was try to desperately find the other.

ᒲᒷᒲ𝙹∷╎ᒷᓭ ⎓ᔑ↸ᒷ

1024 words. A little below my average of 1200 but still better than the last two chapters. Song of today is Youth by Daughter.