X- Tears

Xisuma was quickly stocking his shop, he didn't want to be away from Xae for to long. He turned around to head back home when he heard the sound of rockets and someone calling his name.

"Hey, X!" Called the person. Xisuma turned around to see Scar, hat titled sideways, and his suit slightly rumpled as if he had trouble landing just then.

"Hi Scar," Xisuma's voice was tired and weary. He had spent all night researching amnesia, Hels and other stuff, all while Hels' comment about Xae knowing Hels better than him ate away at him. Breaking him, he felt a small part of himself break whenever he thought about it. Xisuma was snapped out of his crippling thoughts by Scar.

"Are you okay."

"Yep... everything is okay," said X, he smiled, attempting to hide the hurt he was feeling. Scar didn't buy it.

"Do you want me to help with Xae?" Asked Scar, "they seems to know my Hels counterpart pretty well, they'll probably open up to me faster than other hermits."

"I don't need help, I can get Xae's memory back. They trust me, I'm their brother and their admin!" Exclaimed Xisuma, finally at his breaking point, "I'm not a failure, I don't need help! I have everything under control!" He was crying now, making it hard to breath with the helmet on. Scar just stood there.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," he said, patting Xisuma's shoulder. Xisuma sat down, taking off his helmet and let the tears roll down his cheeks. Scar sat there next to the cry admin, attempting to comfort him.

"I can't help but feel this is somehow all my fault, I don't know if I can get their memory back, but if I can't I'm a complete failure of both an admin and a twin." Scar just sat next to X, staring off into the distance.

"You know, back when I um...got my vex powers," Scar held out his hands and they glowed a faint blue, "I thought the world was ending that every little miss step was my fault, that I couldn't do anything because of it, but I got over it, powered through it. Told my self-doubt that it couldn't control me, that I didn't care, I would make the best of my life."

"What does this have anything to do with Xae?"

"We aren't talking about Xae at the moment, we're talking about you, look at what's happening, Xae had only been back for about a week and you're a mess, you need to take a break."

"But what if they remember something and I'm not here-"

"Then I can get you."

"I'm not leaving them, not until they're back."

"But Xae is back."

"No, not until they're back back, not until they remember. There hasn't been a single time this whole week they've laughed at me when I did something derpy, or told me I was an idiot, or acted annoyed at me in general. I just want my twin back." Scar had no idea on how to respond, "The worst part is they do all of that to Hels, they know a complete stranger better than me. I feel like it somehow leads to me, like it's my fault."

"I promise you Xisuma, it isn't your fault." Xisuma took a deep breath, the vex was right.

"Maybe I do need a break."

"You take a break, maybe go do something fun for a day or two, or even just rest, I'll take care of Xae."

"If there is any development you need to get me immediately."

"Deal."

∴ᒷ ᔑꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ 𝙹⚍∷ ᓭ𝙹ʖ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷╎ᒷᓭ

681 words *shakes iPad violently hoping it makes more words magically appear.*

Oh well, see you guys later.

-Azalea