Chapter VIII- Xae

GUESS WHO'S BACK-

Xisuma stared at the unconscious body of his twin, who apparently had amnesia, was fighting against Hermitcraft and at the moment, presumably dead.

"Can't you do something?!" Glared Hels who was kneeling next to Xae, looking over their wound. Xisuma nodded and pulled out a couple health potions, the blood stopped flowing after the third one, but no sign of the wound itself healing. He took a moment to debate on using admin magic or not, he decided to use it, his hands glowing a soft red, Xae's wound doing the same. Hels stood up and glared at Iskall who was staring at Xae's body. X couldn't describe just one emotion on his face, there were to many for him to count, hurt, shock, scared, mortified, sad, and angry just to name a few.

"You!" shouted the knight, standing up and pulling out his sword, pointing it at Iskall's stomach. One false move and the sword would be plunged into his stomach, "Why did you-"

"I'm sorry!" Exclaimed Iskall, "I didn't mean to-"

"I didn't mean to," mocked the knight, "Save it, Xae could be dead thanks to you!" Iskall just looked from Hels to Xae and where Xisuma was using his magic.

"What are you doing?"

"Healing," replied Xisuma, then he stood up worriedly, "That's all I can do, Someone help me get them to my base." Grian, Ren and Bdubs ended up helping to carry Xae to X's base.

***

"So who we know as Evil Xisuma is your twin?" asked Ren. Xisuma nodded.

"A few years back there was this entity called Jeff the Minion who can posses and trick people into doing his bidding, Jeff did that to Xae, causing 'Evil X' to happen. And now apparently Xae has amnisia which would explain why I lost touch with them about a month and a half ago."

"I think I heard Pungence mention he had run in with Jeff back in season 1," said Bdubs, as he stared at Xathan's unconcius form. The four chatted for a bit and then something caught Xisuma's attention. Wels and his evil counter part had entered the room.

"Hey, I figured you would want an explanation so I hauled him over here, both for you to ask questions and to prevent him from murdering Iskall." Wels shoved the nether knight forward which earned him a glare.

"So what do you want to know?" asked Hels gruffly.

"Everything." Hels let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine..." He huffed, "I'll start from the beginning. About a month ago I found Xae wandering around Hels, I asked them what the heck they was doing and Xae told me they had woken up a couple hours ago with no memory. I took pity on them-" He was cut of by Wels laughing.

"When would ever be nice to someone?" Hels stared daggers at Wels. If the other four hadn't been there he probably would have killed the knight.

"Anyways, I took pity on them and let them live with me, they stared having small flash backs, not enough to tell us anything about them but still flash backs."

"I'm guessing they didn't remember me judging by their reaction," said Xisuma sitting on the bed next to Xae's unconscious form.

"Well they kinda did," said Hels.

"Kinda?"

"They had quick flashed of a person they could only remember as calling 'X' and you wern't wearing a helmet," explained Hels, "The first instance was when they found a box of Oreos."

"Of course it was Oreos, their obsessed. We had been working on it when they disappeared," Xisuma went from laughing at the Oreos to serious almost instantly, "My question is how they lost their memory and wound up in Hels in the first place." Hels shrugged.

"You're expecting me to know?"

"No it was retorhical question."

"Oh." The 5 hermits and Hels sat in silence for about five minutes before they started talking again, Ren and Grian chatted with Hels while Wels and Bdubs had a very animated conversation. Xisuma just sat next to Xae, fearing for the worst. That his twin wouldn't wake up, that he had lost his sibling right after finding them, that Xae would die not knowing who Xisuma was, so he just sat there hoping that if he stared long enough maybe Xathan would wake up and say 'It was all a prank, I'm not an amnesiac, fooled you, the look on your face was priceless!' But it didn't work. After a while Hels and the rest of ther hermits left. Xisuma sat there, waiting. Eventully he took of his helmet,  setting in on a desk near by. He wouldn't leave this room not until Xae woke up.

***

It had been two days now, it was clear Xae was going to live but they still hadn't woken up. Multiple hermits had stopped by. Trying to persuade him to leave the house for a bit, he didn't listen.

"If your not going to outside then I'll stay here with you," insisted Joe. X sighed.

"Fine," he said. The two sat and talked for a bit before something caught Xisuma's eye. One of Xae's fingers twitched, and then another. The doomguy froze and watched as Xae's eyes snapped open and they sat up in bed.

"⍑ᒷꖎᓭ!" They shouted. Then looked around, "Where, what- where am I?"

 !¡ᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᓭ ᔑ∷ᒷ ⚍リ∷ᔑ⍊ᒷꖎ╎リ⊣

Xae is alive!! Did you think I actually had it in me to kill them? 915 words and the song is What if I made a theme song for Evil Xisuma by jono, yet again. I'm running out of songs-