Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Y/n woke up to three knocks on her door. She blearily blinked her eyes, running a hand through her wavy hair. She started to finger brush it as she sat up. Her hand glowed as she held it out, a brush falling into her hand as she stood.

With her hair now brushed, she grabbed a white off-the-shoulder top with ruffles. She put that on along with a yellow and orange swirled skirt that stopped a couple of inches below her knee. Her door opened and Dolores came in. (LOOK AT OUTFIT UP TOP)

They shared a smile as she came over to her. Y/n sat at a vanity. Dolores started to do her hair as she did her own makeup. Some light blush, a simple wing, and some concealer on her eye bags. Y/n  thought a little before filling in her eyebrows too.

Dolores made eye contact with her through the mirror before stepping away so she herself could rise. She did and looked in the mirror. Two front pieces of her hair were taken and brought back to be semi-braided. (Do you understand? idk)

"Thank you, Dolores." Y/n hugged her quickly before they both left the younger girl's room. She stopped before quickly running back into her room. Dolores watched with a small smile. She came back out with a yellow and orange beaded bracelet that had a chameleon charm hanging off it.

She smiled sheepishly at Dolores before quickly teleporting downstairs. Dolores shook her head before going downstairs herself. The Madrigal and L/n family walked out together as Mirabel sang.

We all had chores to do. I turned my head, having felt a tap on my shoulder. Camilo grinned at me.

"So Hermosa, help a guy get to the other side of the village?"

She crossed her arms. "What's in it for me Camilo?"

If his grin could've got wider, I think it would've. He leaned in closer and said, "How about a kiss?"

It took everything for her to not outwardly react. She's pretty sure only Dolores knew but Y/n has had a crush on Camilo for about 2 years now. In actuality, her mother and Pepa knew too, and Felix.

She didn't think anything would come from it despite the fact Camilo did stuff like that. That's just how he was.

She took a deep breath and leaned up making their noses touch( She was a tad bit shorter than him). She didn't notice the hitch in his breath as she did so. He waited patiently for what she'd do next. Was it finally happening?

She grinned a smile almost as wide as his and said one word. "No." With that said, she nudged his shoulder, and into a portal he went tumbling.

Camilo's POV

I watched from downstairs as Y/n and Delores came out of her room. I sighed longingly.

"Ahhh, I know that sigh, I've done that sigh! You like her." I heard my Papi say from beside me. I jumped, turning to look at him.

"Me? Like her? Pffft, I don't like anyone right now." I crossed my arms looking to the side. Coincidentally enough, Y/n came out of one of her portals just then. She was gorgeous. A smile grew on my face at the sight of the bracelet on her wrist. I had gifted it to her 5 years ago, on her birthday.

Papi chuckled, "You're right, you don't like her," I looked at him, "You love her."

My eyes widened, holy shit, I do love her.

His grin grew, "Good luck my son. Just do what I taught you!" He patted my shoulder before walking away.

I saw Y/n walking and quickly jogged to catch up to her. I tapped her shoulder to gain her attention. "So Hermosa, help a guy get to the other side of the village?"

She crossed her arms. "What's in it for me Camilo?"

I grinned and leaned in closer to her and said, "How about a kiss?" She looked up at me from under her lashes and leaned up towards me. Our noses touched, I swore my heart skipped a beat, and I might've forgotten how to breathe for a second. I waited, was it happening already?

She smiled almost as wide as his and said one word. "No." With that said, she nudged his shoulder, and into a portal he went tumbling.

The last thing he saw and heard was her giggling at his shocked face. He didn't mind, Camilo loved to see her smile. 

A/n

I have such bad Encanto brain rot, it's not even funny. Take this cause I need more of Camilo and there's not enoughhhhh. I wish he talked more in the movie, I love his voice, omg. There will be no updating schedule like my other story, I'm just goin for once or twice a month. I am a full-time student. Enjoy!

--Rowan