S306(U3): Or maybe I'm just happy

Author's note:

Hey everyone and a belated happy new year to you all. I know it's been nearly three months, but I'm back. However, since it's been so long, let's dispense with the pleasantries and get straight on with the update.

I've got two chapters for you today, the first of which; Or maybe I'm just happy, takes its title from the Nirvana song Dumb. I'm not a Nirvana fan myself, but I was struggling to connect with Shego when I wrote this chapter (the first draft of it got scrapped because I made a pig's ear out of it) and so I thought they would be a good choice to help me out a little and this lyric proved to be conveniently perfect.

Enjoy.

##

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep! Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep! Bee... SLAM! Shego's hand came down atop her alarm clock; catching the large snooze button. In days gone by, her automatic reaction, dictated by her prevalent cranky mood, would likely have been to ignite her glow and turn the offending thing into a hunk of melted plastic. As it was, her hand remained unlit. Rolling over amidst comfortable sheets, her body relaxed from the sudden tense state caused by the noise of her six-thirty alarm. She'd love to go back to sleep but knew it would be unlikely, for the noise had woken her and she could already feel her mind start to buzz.

After leaving Kimmie's last night, she'd driven home, gone straight up to her bedroom and found her magic wand. Images of the naked fiery-haired vixen, set to a soundtrack of the girl's moans from earlier that night, had reignited the smouldering green embers from their fornications and sent her to organsmville in less than five minutes. After the initial torrent of pleasure had subsided, she'd taken control over the situation and played with herself properly, starting with her breasts and slowly building a powerful orgasm, using the magic wand to tease and toy with her clitoris before properly fixing it in position and jacking up the power. All this done to a construct of her fully dominating Kimmie and fucking her senseless. She'd fallen asleep not long after she'd climaxed.

Last night was... an image of Kimmie lying on her back, fiery-red hair fanning out on both sides of her head and wearing nothing but her pink panties, filled Shego's mind, ...fan-fucking-tastic! Flashes of memories then began to explode before her closed eyes; the hero's moans, as she was brought closer and closer to orgasm, sounding like a symphony. A thin smile formed on Shego's lips, I barely scratched the surface and she loved it.

While it may have been hidden beneath a duvet, the smile on the villainess' lips neatly expressed the rather complex nature of how she felt about what she and the hero had done last night. On a very basic level, it had been sex and she enjoyed sex. Sex often brought some sort of smile to her face. However, more accurately, it had been sex with Kimmie and she'd been itching to sleep with the girl for nearly three months. So, that was definitely in the mix; the fulfilment of an ambition. Except concurrent with that sense of accomplishment, existed a smouldering lust; a desire for another, larger bite of the apple. Then there was the sliver one-upmanship that came from five years' worth of history. She'd taken control last night and somewhat dominated her rival; had her in a position where the girl had craved release from her. And the sense of satisfaction that came with it was something that a few weeks of friendship could not blot out. Finally, there existed an element to her smile that came from knowing she had helped a friend in need. A foreign notion to Shego since her descent into villainy and one she knew would likely cause her some degree of internal conflict later on, but not right now. No, right now she was comfortable, cosy and...

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

"Urgh, fine," Shego groaned and slowly sat up, her long raven hair tousled all around her. She reached out and turned the alarm clock off before it could beep again.