Interlude: The violent sequence (uncut)

Author's note *PLEASE READ*

WARNING! What follows is the uncut version of chapter thirty-eight: the violent sequence. It depicts scenes of violence (some of it sexual) and humiliation. So, if such scenes make you uncomfortable or you do not wish to see something horrible happen to Shego, then please do not read this.

This version of events is non-cannon!

##

Shego was only vaguely aware of the sound of boots and the blurry image of multiple legs running towards and then fanning out around her. The same went for the hands that forcibly grabbed her arms and legs and pinned her to the deck. However, the sharp bite of the handcuffs and leg irons digging into her flesh was enough to properly rouse her. She hurt... a lot, but the far more worrying sight was the grey-clad individuals that surrounded her. Oh shit, GJ! She struggled slightly when two of the agents grabbed her arms and hauled her to her feet. Except that brief flash of minor resistance was all she had to give and she could do nothing to prevent them from dragging her towards the open rear hatch of a helicopter. Glancing to her right, she just managed to catch sight of Kimmie and the woman striding towards her; Betty! she growled internally, what the fuck is she doing here? Her brain quickly put two and two together. Princess fucking brought GJ down on us! That fucking bitch! Next second, she felt her feet leave the ground, before the agents roughly threw her into the back of the chopper.

"Fuck!" Shego cried out, as she crashed down onto the metal floor and pain flooded her already battered and bruised body. It seemed the disposition of GJ's agents towards her had not changed one iota.

On her hands and knees, like she was some wild animal that had just been rounded up, Shego felt herself being picked up and shoved inside a metal cage. While there was enough space for her to stand, that would not likely be happening, regardless of the journey time from here to jail.

Much to her surprise, she heard a voice from nearby say, "now really, must you be so barbaric?"

Shego turned her head and from her position on the floor, could just make out a pair of black boots and the hem of a long blue coat. Drakken?

"Can't you see that she is clearly injured? She needs medical attention!"

Heh, who would have thought Dr D would be sticking up for me?

"She'll get medical attention, once we get to your new home," a voice that belonged to one of the faceless GJ agents said. "In fact, they'll be so happy to see her, they'll even have a little injection waiting for her."

Shego shuddered on hearing those words; an unwanted reminder of what she knew was to come. Unfortunately, she could do absolutely nothing to prevent it from happening... to prevent them from giving her that damn serum that would suppress her glow. An unwanted memory of the last time it had been administered filled her mind and she had to quickly snuff out the fear that came with it. I've survived it before, I can do it again. In defeat, she lay her head down on the floor and closed her eyes. In her present condition, with her body completely spent, if she were to activate her glow, she would be screaming in agony for hours and hours before it had managed to heal all her wounds. Except they would arrive at the prison and the serum to suppress her glow administered well before then. Thus, since it would not allow her to escape, she had no intention of letting anyone see her in that state. Instead, Shego simply tried to focus on her breathing, in an attempt to block out her current level of pain.

Somewhere on the periphery of her senses, she heard a voice say, "if you give me a medkit, I could treat her."

A second voice then replied, "not a chance. There is no way we're letting you in beside her. Now sit down and shut up."