Levi

You were standing in the corner of the council room. Hell, you weren't even standing, you we curled up in a ball of terror. See, it's been a few days since that night you watched TSL with Levi and today was the day of the quiz. Everything was fine until MC revealed some major plot developments for the unreleased ninth volume of TSL. You didn't even know how they knew that, but it certainly made Levi mad. Levi accused them of lying, but Diavolo, who apparently is a living lie detector, confirmed they were telling the truth. Levi was sent into a rage and transformed into his demon form. Which gave you flashbacks to the incident, it didn't help that he tried attacking MC and Lucifer turned into HIS demon form to stop him.

Hence, why you were curled up in the corner. It was a panic response. You were covering your ears waiting for the commotion to be over.

"Levi, go to your room!" Lucifer ordered Levi. Levi unwillingly marched out of the room and headed towards the house. Meanwhile Mammon rushed over to MC, as Lucifer had shoved them out of the way, to check on them. Meanwhile you just now began to notice how blurry your vision was. You wiped your eyes on your sleeve, they were tears.

'Panic tears! Yay. I'm not having a good time here.' You got up and decided to go see how Levi was doing. You jogged to the entrance where you managed to catch a glimpse of purple hair rounding the corner.

"Levi! Wait!" You ran to catch up to him. When you rounded the corner you saw Levi standing there facing your direction with an astonished look on his face.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Figured I'd check up on you." You stuffed your hands into the pocket of your hoodie. Feeling a little self conscious seeing as you didn't usually do this kind of stuff.

"Urgh! Just go away! The last thing I need is to be bothered by another normie! You probably didn't even mean what you said the other day, did you!? You were just trying to make me look like a fool! Of course, you humans are all the same!"

You felt your sweat drop, if Levi transformed you were sure you were going to cry. And Heaven forbid that he attack you, Lucifer wasn't around to protect you. You were also confused at his accusations.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold up!" You held your hands up in surrender. "What are you talking about? I just wanted to check on you because I know what you're going through. I had to deal with MC one upping me and pulling this kind of shit all the time. I get how frustrating it is and how it can make you feel. And I know that it's not a nice way to feel, you don't want to feel angry or jealous but you can't help it. You're probably wondering how they even found that out, to be honest I'm wondering the same thing. But I can relate to you. It's irritating when you spend so much time and energy into something you're passionate about, only for some stupid golden child to swoop in an not only do what you were doing better, but they also do it on their first try." You finished your mini rant out of breath, you had been talking pretty fast.

Levi didn't know what to say. His brothers didn't usually understand him, envy wasn't something they experienced often. Why would they? They were so powerful and prideful they had no reason to feel that way, but things are different when you're the Avatar of Envy. But you got it, you'd experienced it, for your whole life at that. To Levi it sounded like part of your statement was about MC, like they'd caused your envy and rage the most. Guess that's something else you had in common.

"You get it. I'm surprised that a human being is capable of understanding how I feel."

"Of course I can. Anyone that can feel emotions can."

"Not everyone..."

You two stayed silent. It seemed like this happened quite often.

"So...tell me about Ruri-chan. What anime is she from? What's it about?" You changed the subject. You were distracting Levi, it always helped you. Plus, Ruri-chan was something else he was passionate about and MC hadn't ruined that for him. Yet. Let's be honest, if you're passionate about it, they're gonna ruin it. Which is why you stopped telling them about the things you liked. You'd even go out of your way to hide your hobbies.