Epilogue

It's been years. Everyone has healed but you have not been forgotten. Every year on the anniversary of your death they'd hold a fest and talk about their memories with you. They'd do the same on your birthday and they'd frequently visit the area where your ashes were spread. Diavolo even had that part of the park closed off so no one would ruin it.

Luke and Bella were now thirteen, the twins were sixteen, Karasu was twenty-two, Shiva was twenty-three, Somnia was twenty-four, and Clair was twenty-five. At least that'd be their age in human years. Clair and Shiva were able to open their own bakery together, and they worked in partnership with their aunt. Somnia worked with testing and creating sleep medicine for people just like him. They'd all moved out of their home as they were adults, leaving only three kids in their parents house.

Bella and Luke were still close friends and had grown closer over the years. They still had their tamagotchis with them and they took them everywhere. Luke had beat all the gameboy games (with Bella's help) and had moved on to 3DS games. They would garden together and bake together. They usually worked with Barbatos to create the cake and sweets for your celebrations and for the celebrations of others.

The twins had eventually grown out of their weird phase where they would tear toys apart. Hipno began getting into music and art, and Tizar got more into sports, and she even wanted to become a pro athlete. They hadn't grown apart but they did start developing their own identity separate from each other. They had decorated their sides of the room differently, and telling them apart was easier than it was before. They weren't tied at the hip anymore, but that didn't mean they cared about each other anyless. They'd still sleep together whenever there were storms and they still stole the freshly made cookies Clair would make. Their parents loved them all the same and were happy for them. Just like you would've been.

Karasu and Belphie were still together. They were going strong and now they were engaged. They'd finished school, got jobs, and now lived in their own home. Karasu would work at Hocus Pocus and help them get ingredients using his shapeshifting. Diavolo had offered him a job but Belphie and him decided to try and make it themselves. They had come to an agreement that Diavolo would pay for their wedding when it was finally time. Meanwhile Belphie worked at the Mausoleum. They kept a picture of you by their bedside and they'd say goodmorning and goodnight to it everyday.

Beel was thriving too. He had become a professional basketball player in the Devildom. He currently had a girlfriend that he'd been dating for a year. Beel had his own home and enough money to have as much food as he wanted. He still had that Winnie the Pooh hat. He always wore the ring you gave him for good luck, and whenever he would, he'd win his games. Was it just his incredible abilities or you helping beyond the grave? I guess we'll never know...

Asmo was in a happy relationship with Solomon. They'd grown closer and Asmo considered Solomon to be the one. They'd gotten married about two years after your death, and of course your picture was placed at one of the front seats. They now lived together and they had a cat. Asmo would travel with Solomon to help him with his jobs. Solomon loved having Asmo around, and he loved seeing Asmo wear his ring. They were both happy to be stuck to each other forever.

Satan was happy living the single life. Now that he wasn't in the same house as Lucifer, he could have as many cats as he wanted. He worked as a liberian in Diavolo's castle, meaning he was never alone. He got to work with books, which was great and he didn't struggle with his anger issues anymore. In fact, his relationship with Lucifer was better, and Lucifer was proud of his brother. He was also glad that Satan was living the life that he wanted. However Lucifer wouldn't step within ten miles of Satan's house. There were TOO many cats.

Levi was living a life similar to Satan's. He too was surrounded by animals in his day to day life. He worked as a marine biologist. It was only rational, he was a water demon and he loved ocean animals. Jeff was still with Levi, and accompanied him as they traveled the realms to document ocean species. When he was home, he would visit his brothers and give them gifts from his travels. He had an aquarium in his own home too. He still liked watching anime and buying merch but he wasn't as obsessed with it. He'd also play the record player whenever he was home. To his brothers, that was usually a tell-tale sign that Levi was home.