Samuel

Karasu

Meet me in the bathroom.

Y/N

Ok. I hope you have a good solution for this.

Karasu

It may not be perfect but it'll be something.

You got up and headed to the bathroom. Good thing MC and Beelzebub had already left the room. You were still wearing Karasu's hoodie, it smelled like vanilla and coconut. You opened the door to find Karasu standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hello~! Ready for my amazing solution?"

"Yeah. So what you got?"

"Actually, let me leave first cause you need to change into your uniform." Karasu turned into a cat and walked out of the bathroom. You walked out to get your uniform from the closet and went back inside to change. Karasu was licking himself, which he would argue wasn't gross because he was a cat. Not like his family ever let it slide. He was minding his business peacefully until you called for him again.

"Karasu! I'm done." You yelled from the bathroom. He walked back in and transformed.

"Alright, for one you wear gloves. A lot of students wear them with their uniforms." Karasu gave you a pair which you slipped on as he continued bringing things out of his pockets.

"Ok, Next Imma need you to stand still as I put some make-up on you. I just need to get your skin tone right and it'll make the veins pop out less." You stood still as you let Karasu work his magic.

"Who taught you to do make-up?"

"My sisters. They would sit me down and test out their new products on me. It was fun. I always liked the bright colors." He finished up and you looked at your reflection. The veins still popped out slightly but they weren't as noticeable.

"Wow, it looks great! Now what?"

"You put this on." Karasu placed a medical mask on your face. "I've seen and heard of humans wearing these when they have a cold to keep themselves from contaminating others. So you can use that as your excuse to wear it. Next, sunglasses. If Mammon can wear them, then so can you!" He placed them on your face and voila! Your look was complete.

"Looks a bit strange but it'll get the job done. Thanks Karasu!" You hugged him.

"You're welcome!" He hugged you back. "I'll meet you downstairs and I'll give you the dreams then."

"Ok. See ya!" You both left the bathroom, Karasu threw the window and flew to the front of the house. You went to grab your backpack and shoes. You were sneakily making your way to the stairs to get to the front door. You turned the corner and bumped into Mammon. You made sure that the glasses stayed on your face.

"Watch were ya' going–why are you wearing that?" He gestured to the mask and glasses.

"I feel better but I didn't want to get anyone sick, just in case so I put on a mask." You explained.

"What's up with the sunglasses?"

"What's up with yours?" You gestured to his yellow glasses he always wore. You stood there for a bit waiting for something. "Bye." You speed walked to the stairs and ran down them. You almost tripped on the way down but you managed to catch yourself. You reached the door and quickly got out of there. As promised, Karasu was there waiting for you.

"Here are your dreams."

"That sounds so weird. Thanks." You took the sack from him and put it into your backpack. "I'll offer them to MC during lunch today."