A Solution? Pt.4

You'd gotten dressed and went outside looking for the others. You walked out the front door and made your way to the back. There you spotted your friends doing yard work. Diavolo was helping repair the shed along with Grisella. Karasu was running around scaring away pests and wild animals. Barbatos was tending to the plants.

Barbatos and Diavolo were wearing overall shorts with a red and black flannel shirt that reached their elbows. Grisella had a pale blue sundress with a flower crown made up of white roses. Was it the best thing to be wearing when rebuilding a shed? Probably not but your grandmother loved looking fashionable whenever she did anything. She'd often brag to you about how she's never worn a pair of pants in her life!

"I was what you'd call a girly girl! Always wore a dress no matter the circumstance! I'd beat up bullies in a dress too!" You recalled her telling you.

Even Karasu had mini overalls that were fit for his cat form. As he was running around he stopped at your feet.

"Finally awake?" He asked teasingly.

"Hmm, yeah. How can I help?" You asked as you picked him up.

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No, but I'm not that–"

"Then no. Go eat first then you can help."

You let out a sigh, "Fine. I'll be back in a few more minutes." You set him down and went back into the home. You ate a quick breakfast and changed clothes. Grisella had set out an outfit similar to the one the guys were wearing. You put it on and headed outside.

You saw Barbatos had moved onto picking some strawberries. You looked around, you spotted a basket and grabbed it. You walked over to where Barbatos was and knelt down with your basket by your side.

"Good morning, Barbatos." You greeted as you picked some strawberries off the bush.

"Good morning, Y/N"

"So how do you like the human world?"

"It's very pleasant. If you overlook the issues that humans have to face, that is."

"Right. Well, overlooking that, what has your favorite part been?"

"Hmm...I liked the 'dog pile' from yesterday night."

That surprised you. You'd figure he'd say something like, 'I like the architecture of the buildings' or something else along those lines. However, you smiled at him as you grabbed a strawberry.

"Yeah, that was my favorite part too." Just as you were about to bite the strawberry, Barbatos took it from you.

"Hey!" You turned to see him putting it into the basket.

"They're not washed, so you can't eat them yet."

You just stared at him as he gave you a mischievous smile. You continued working, picking cherries, raspberries, and many other things. Eventually your grandma came over to you two with Diavolo and Karasu.

"I have some business to tend to in the city, so hurry up and get ready to go." She clasped her hands together and skipped her way into the house to get changes. You and Barbatos stood up and dusted yourselves off.

"I gotta say, you look mighty fine in that outfit~!" Karasu winked at you.

"And you look very adorable." You picked him up and carried him inside.

You all got dressed and began the hike back down to civilization. Your grandma had changed into a beige, green and brown renaissance dress with a corset. How she was going to be able to walk literal miles, you didn't know. But Grisella always made it work.