Chapter Fourteen

Quite frankly Will should be loud that I'm unable to speak yet. Because right now he'd be getting an ear full. Instead I glidded down the palace hallways with a smug look on my face and my chin held high. Everyone knew by dinner him and Cecilia's little get together in his office that afternoon. There was no way in Hell I'd allow myself to be embarrassed. So today at dinner I winked at Carl when he served me my dinner and it sent Will through the roof.

  Now, he was following me around the palaces.

"Why won't you listen to me!" he insisted.

   I waved my hand behind me and made several turns trying to get him off my tail. He followed, not without a struggle, and persisted to irritate me.

"It wasn't what it looked like!"

   I turned around on the balls of my feet and the soles of my heels squeaked on the marble floors. I put my hand under my chin and flicked it. He made a face at me.

"That wasn't very lady like."

   I turned around and he continued to persuit me.

"She wasn't even supposed to be in my office!" he called after me. I rolled my eyes. "Alessa, I swear!"

I reached into my dress pocket for my pen and notepad.

"Besides, I don't see why it's such a big deal!" he sighed heavily and I spun around. "She kissed me! I didn't kiss her!"

   Furiously I scribbled in my notepad ripping out the pages as quickly as I could. I couldn't believe I was so mad.

Yeah well gues what you chronic jackass! I ripped it off and threw it in his face.

I! I threw it at him.

Didn't! He struggled to catch the papers as I flung them at him.

Kiss!

Thomas!

EITHER! I threw the last one at him then threw my notepad and pen at him hard.

   I refused to cry in front of him. Will was frustrating him. He was angry at me for not making a commitment to him. This is exactly why. How can I make a commitment to someone who's making out with my friend! I turned around and stomped so hard in my heels I was afraid the heels might break. 

-

-

-

oh shit

shots fired in this chapter

ily guys

for any of you lily collins fans i opened up a fanpage for her so please go follow @lilygoddesscollins !

XOXO Lilly