what were the chances?

Seriously! What were the chances that, of all people, ME, an explorer who happened to trip on his own fucking shadow, end up in this place called zootopia? I'd say about 0.0032 percent.

Anyways, it happened. Don't suppose you wanna know how. Oh you do? Well here we go.

"Yo, can you pass me the eggs?" I asked my friend, Frank who was sitting across from me in this very cramped outpost.

"Dude, seriously. Get them yourself! I'm on Wattpad!" Said Frank.
"They are behind you! And how did you even get a signal?" I asked

"We are in an outpost connected to satellites, figure it out." Said Frank.

(No it was just for a stupid joke)

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"It's a star trek and Scp crossover" he said.
(Reference to my other story)

"Well that sounds cringe" i said.

He sighed.

Then my computer beeped.
I turned to it and logged in.

The notification was a mission update.
A new and dangerous exploration.

"Oooh. I like it. Suit up" I said
Frank shoved his phone in his pocket and I got my gear on and put on my jacket and other weather appropriate clothing.

We managed to climb around the base of the hill we were on before it got really steep. "I can't go any further!" Shouted Frank.
"Come on, don't be a bab-" I started before tripping on literally my own shadow and tumbling down the hill.

"MARK!!" Frank screamed.

I slid all the way down into the cold blue ocean. It got cold, stupid cold. It got colder and colder as I screamed all the air out of my lungs. And my gear weighed me down. I sank down as far as one could go and blacked out.

millions of years later, at zootopia's sahara square...

Judy Hopps, the first rabbit law enforcement officer, was driving the police cruiser down sahara square and listening to the police scanner for anything interesting.

Her fox partner, and former con artist, Nick, was licking a "Pawpsicle" as he liked to call it.

They decided to switch over to the news.

A news anchor, a female lion, began explaining the current news.

"Breaking news, an arctic exploration has just been sent out to search for any frozen artifacts that could lead to a greater understanding of history." Said the news anchor.

"Oooh that sounds exciting." Said Judy

"Wonder what they'll find" said nick.

"Guess we will need to wait" said Judy.

Back at the Arctic circle...

A polar bear scientist was examining the terrain then he noticed something off about a chunk of ice. It had a large shadow, about six feet long.

"Hey guys. Come take a look at this" he said as he motioned for all the other researchers to come.

"Oh my god" one of them said.

"We need to thaw this b*tch!" The polar bear said.

Back at zootopia the next day...

Another news broadcast came in

"We have just received word that the Arctic expedition has been halted as they have found what could be one of the greatest findings in history... An intact early mammal. It will be thawed with the proper equipment when it returns to zootopia." Said the news anchor.

"Oh my god!" Screamed Judy into her phone.

" It's 4 in the morning Judy, this better be good" said nick on the other side of the line.

"The Arctic expedition found a preserved mammal! And they are going to thaw it as soon as it arrives. And they are assigning two police officers to ensure that nothing happens to it." Said Judy.

"Chief Bogo has said that we could be the guards. Which means we get a front row view of the thaw!" said Judy.

"Could you please wait until after 5 to get my hopes up?" Asked nick.