who, what, when, where, why, how?

(before we begin this chapter, I just want to shoutout the person who sent me the first vote! Thank you so much. Honestly though, my idea for the story sounded a lot cooler in my head until I actually wrote it down. I'm just glad someone enjoys it.)

"What the-!!" I started before stumbling back.

"Hey it's okay, were not gonna hurt you." Said the rabbit.

Nick seemed to feel rather different about this creature. Something inside him, his primal instincts, were warning him. "RUN, THIS THING IS DANGEROUS" said the voice in his head.
He couldn't describe it, it was almost as if he had seen this thing before. He had never heard anything like it. But his gut was telling him to GTFO big time.

The black bear in the labcoat was about to grab me and restrain me.

I felt a rush of fear and did the only thing I could think. I side kicked him in the stomach.
He stumbled back and coughed.

He then growled at me. I took a stance and growled back. I also felt a primal rage.

I jumped up and kicked the bear in the muzzle. He roared and backed away.

I then ran for it, pushing past various animals in lab coats.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself.

The rabbit tried to chase after me but adrenaline is one helluva drug when you're running for your life.
But the fox was a different story. He was on my tail if I had one. I jumped down a flight of stairs while a bunch of scientists and researchers yelped and made way.

But Nick was still on me. I couldn't shake him off.

He pounced and tackled me. I managed to push him off but when I tried to get up, a sharp pain shot up my leg. He had slashed my lower leg.
"GAHH!" I yelped.

I tossed him across the room and limped to find the exit.
He ran up to me and pounced again. But this time, I found myself lifting him by his neck. His aggressive glare Turned into realization, and then fear. He was terrified.

I was about to strangle him, but then I looked into his eyes. Those adorable fox eyes. I couldn't possibly find it in my heart to do such a thing. I sighed and dropped him. I continued limping for the exit with the occasional drop of blood trailing behind.

But then, there was an excruciating pain throughout my entire body. I was somehow forced to my knees for five seconds. I looked behind me to find the fox holding a taser. And then there was a pinching sensation in my shoulder. I had just been shot with a tranquilizer.

I passed out.