Even In The Dark, All I See Is You - Glamrock Chica

On Tumblr
gayboyasher asked:
Hi! Could you do the main four and sun/moon drop reacting to a gn!S/o whos afaid of the dark? Love your writing!!

TW: none
gender neutral, adult reader!
*(Y/N) - Your Name
- 1128 words

- your animatronic lover thinks that they know you inside out, from the roots of your hair to the tips of your toes. yet, they cannot help but feel surprised to find out that you have a fear of the dark. not to fear, they will be there to comfort you. ♡

Your conscience is yelling at you, urging you to quicken your pace. You were repairing a security robot near the green rooms, when the lights suddenly went out. It was your first time staying overnight at the Pizzaplex, and this was definitely not going according to plan. You just wanted to finish your task and go chill with your robot girlfriend, NOT run in the dark; with the possibility of being grabbed by anyone.

As you reached the hallway of the green rooms, all of the lights of the Glamrock's rooms seemed to also be off. Except for Chica's.

A little faster, (Y/N)! You're almost there! Her door is right in front of you! I know you're tired, but it's a sprint away! You hear your inner voice yell once more.

The faint sound of bells jingling caused you to squeak. It seemed to get louder with each passing second - It was now or never. You gave it your all, sprinting to your girlfriend's door and knocking rapidly.

"Hey, sugar! What's u- wrong?" The chicken's smile dropped instantly the moment she saw you shivering at the door of her green room. She ushers you inside, throwing a spare blanket over your shoulders. You're shivering under her touch, teeth chattering like there is no tomorrow.

Under the dim UV lighting of her room, Chica was practically glowing. Her neon outfit consisted of pinks and greens, two of her favourite colours. It was a welcome sight after you rushed to her room when the lights went out. Chica slips into the storeroom, grabbing a bottle of water and returning to your side. "My sweet, you need to tell me the problem.. How else am I supposed to help you?" She asks gently and handed you the water. You grabbed at it, chugging the liquid down like a dehydrated animal.

You blinked and looked at her confusedly. "Why are the lights on in your room?" Chica chirps, clapping her hands together. "Any kinetic energy generated at the play attractions, like my Mazercise, is converted into backup electrical energy for the green rooms! Pretty smart, right?" It made sense - a lot of physical energy would be generated at the attractions from guests running about, such as in Fazerblast. It was not new news to you that Fazbear Entertainment wanted to make as much money as possible, so implementing a different generator for the Glamrocks' rooms was not too much of a reach.

Chica slips under the blanket with you, her hands attaching onto yours. She plays with your fingers, tugging and pulling them gently. "You don't have to tell me, darling. But, whatever spooked you outside probably was just from a S.T.A.F.F. bot malfunctioning," She said. You shook your head and leaned onto her, your head on her shoulder.

"It's not that.. I was fixing up a bot then the lights went off, then I heard the sound of bells getting louder and louder.. It was terrifying!" You exclaimed. The memory of the bells jingling getting louder made you involuntary shiver again. Chica rubbed your hands, blowing hot air into them as an attempt to calm you down. "You're afraid of the dark, aren't you?" She finally asks.

Your sigh was shaky as you finally admitted your weakness, to the one you loved the most. "It's that obvious, isn't it?" You muttered. Chica tutted and pecked your forehead, moving closer to you. "It's okay to be afraid, you know. I have my own fears as well," She replies. Her words felt warm and reassuring, like a hug for the soul. Chica knew just how to made you feel better.

She manages to get you to lie on her while she's on the sofa, taking you into her arms. Her hugs felt as great as her words were; it was something that could not easily be reciprocated by another. She always made you feel safe, no matter how she chose to comfort you. Her favourite thing was to play with your fingers during a conversation.

As you spilled your heart to her about how you have always been afraid of the dark, you could not help but notice how gorgeous she looked under the UV lighting. She has always been beautiful, but this sight was something else. The lighting made her outfit and eyes glow with a subtle shimmer. She looked as if she just came out of a movie.

Her eyes held nothing but love as you gazed into them, blue eyes staring back at your own. She giggled as she looked at your dazed state. "Everything okay, honeypie?" She asked. You hummed, leaning up to give her a kiss. "Yup. Just admiring how beautiful you look under this light,"

She squeaked. Chica has never been the one to take compliments easily; it always made her flustered and shy. "T-thank you.." She replies quietly. You almost laughed at her but held it back. She just helped you through a panic attack and laughing at her would seem mean, even if she was not your girlfriend.

Oh, fuck it.

You did let out a giggle.. Which then turned into a full-blown laugh. Chica looks confused, a squawk reaching your ears. "I'm sorry, you're just adorable when you get flustered.." You heaved out between giggles. She huffed and looked away, "Not funny!" She ignored you for a moment before laughing as well, turning back to face you. She smiled, relieved to see you much happier - Even if it came at the expense of her being teased by you. Not that she minded, of course. The bird loved you more than anything, she would do anything for you.

Correction - She loved you more than anything, except for pizza. That savory dish still remains first in her heart. You swore one day you would get the number 1 spot, one day.

Chica continued to make jokes and played with your fingers as she talked about her day prior to you running into her room, her eyes lighting up with excitement as she described an interesting child she met in the afternoon. "Oh and did I tell you his name? It was-" She stopped herself, noticing that you had drifted off in her arms. She hums contentedly, pecking your forehead.

Knock, knock.

Chica snaps to her side, eyes darting to the glass panel of a 'wall'. On the other side, stood Moon. His faceplate spins in amusement, "Are they asleep?" Chica nods. Moon gives a thumbs up and skips away to the other green rooms, the sound of bells fading into the distance.

Chica gasps as something clicks in her head. Oh! That was what you heard, the sound that terrified you. Turns out, it was just Moon doing his bi-hourly night patrols.