Even After Death, I'll Be With You - Glamrock Freddy

On Tumblr
bevkin asked:
Hope im not bothering you but greetings! Can I ask for Glamrock Freddy or Monty with an s/o who looks either like a drawkill animatronic or withered. They've been through alot and are happy that they get to have someone there for them, it's ok if not!! ^^

TW: reliving trauma, slight angst and brief mentions of blood; not in detail.
adult animatronic, gender-neutral reader!
total words: 4882

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Colour
(A/C) - Animatronic Colour

- after being salvaged by your animatronic lover in the sewers, they are determined to not leave your side. they never want to lose you, not again.

"Gregory, why are we here?" The orange bear asks. He looks around, disgusted by the mounds of black plastic bags littering the area. Some bags had holes in it, its contents pouring out like a trash waterfall. Gregory grimaces at the sight of a cockroach scurrying past and tightened his grip on his animatronic guardian. "That night when I was running away from Chica after stealing her voice box, I found something.. I wanted to show you it and see if you knew what or who; it is." The boy responds. Freddy raises an eyebrow, curious. "Something? Or someone? Gregory, it is practically impossible for a human to live in this.. Filth."

Gregory shakes his head, "No, Freddy! Just trust me on this." The animatronic bear sighs and keeps his silence. He knew Gregory could be stubborn when he chose to, and this seemed like one of those situations. As hideous and disgusting the sewers could be, it was also a rather dangerous place. Freddy opened his stomach hatch, "Superstar, could you get inside? I am not comfortable with you exposed to all the bacteria in the air.."

Gregory frowned as he tugged on Freddy's hand. "We're almost there! You can carry me later on the way back." Freddy paused, seemingly thinking over the child's suggestion. He nodded, causing the child to cheer happily and run off. The bear grumbled and stomped after Gregory, muttering under his breath about how children had boundless energy.

Gregory abruptly came to a stop and excitedly turned around, waiting for Freddy to catch up. "Here!" He waved his hands around and jumped in place. Freddy scanned the area, a frown forming on his face. "I do not know what you want to show me, Gregory. I do not see anything peculiar.." Gregory huffed and pointed a finger to the ground. It was already hard to see in the dim lighting of the sewers, yet Freddy's optics could not find what Gregory had been desperately been trying to show him. Gregory had forgotten to bring a flashlight in his excitement over this trip 'down under'.

"Come on, Freddy! Use your Roxy eyes!" Gregory urged. Freddy gasped, his mind now clicking with the suggestion.

"That is a genius idea, Superstar! I had forgotten that I had those eyes to begin with," Freddy closes his eyes for a moment and switched Roxy's abilities on. After the disastrous event of Gregory being stuck in the Pizzaplex after-hours, he had managed to destroy and grab not only the original design of Roxy's eyes, but also Chica's voice box and Monty's claws within six hours. Call him brutal, but that was what he was; a brutal child.

Though some odd miracle, he had managed to befriend the security guard and get her assistance in returning the stolen parts to the robbed animatronics. Freddy needed not to return Roxy's eyes. He was instead upgraded with the option to turn the extra abilities of the optics on and off, whenever he chose to. The wolf that was stolen from was given a new pair of eyes, albeit not as advanced as her original pair. The three damaged animatronics came out of repairs in much better condition, albeit being a little scuffed up. They had no memory of the night prior, then being horrified after learning that they had attempted murder on an innocent child.