Even After Death, I'll Be With You - Montgomery Gator

On Tumblr
bevkin asked:
Hope im not bothering you but greetings! Can I ask for Glamrock Freddy or Monty with an s/o who looks either like a drawkill animatronic or withered. They've been through alot and are happy that they get to have someone there for them, it's ok if not!! ^^

TW: reliving trauma, angst and brief mentions of blood; not in detail.
adult animatronic, gender-neutral reader!
total words: 2760

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Colour
(A/C) - Animatronic Colour

- after being salvaged by your animatronic lover in the sewers, they are determined to not leave your side. they never want to lose you, not again.

"Where are they?!" Monty roared after reaching Parts and Services. He had caught wind of someone dear to him being repaired during a meet-and-greet and rushed out immediately. He left behind two S.T.A.F.F bots having to apologise for the gator's actions and redirected them to the other Glamrocks instead.

Gregory stepped out of the protective cylinder, a grin on his face. "Monty! You might wanna look at this." Monty gasped as he got closer. The animatronic laying still on the chair was someone that Monty thought he would never see again. He fell to his knees, his hands as gentle as could be as he touched the animatronic. "Baby? Is that you?" He asked. He ignored the way his voice cracked, too preoccupied in the moment to care.

The animatronic lifted a hand, waving it blindly in the air before coming into contact with Monty's face. Their hand moved around, getting a proper feel. "Mon-ty?" They whispered. Said gator threw his arms around the animatronic, pulling them as close to him as he physically could. "Shh, it's me.. Save your voice, I'll be here." He whispered.

"Who the hell is that?" Vanessa's voice echoed from the entrance of Parts and Services. Monty snapped around, a growl emitting from the back of his throat. "My partner, (Y/N)." The blonde looked back at him confusedly, "Did you just say partner-?" Gregory tugged at Vanessa's hand, pulling her away from you and Monty. "I'll explain everything, just give them some alone time," He said hurriedly, not wanting to face the wrath of Monty's temper.

As Gregory managed to get Vanessa out of the room, Monty turned his gaze back onto you. His eyes widened as his eyes travelled around your body, inspecting every nook and cranny. Wires were sticking out and exposed, small flicks of electricity escaping through them. Large chunks of metal were missing on your casing, exposing your endoskeleton. He could see the metal ribs that protected majority of your wires. A shudder ran through him. He knew what him and his friends looked like without the metal casing, but seeing it in the condition you were in was oddly terrifying to him.

He noticed a silvery grey arm attached to your right, the green claws at the tip was a familiar sight to him. Gregory must have used a spare Roxy arm, he concluded.

He caressed your face gently, running his hand to the tip of your fox ears. Your ears flicked in response to the stimulation. He chuckled at that, it was one of his favourite things of you. Your eyes finally opened, revealing the (E/C) shade he adored so much. "Hey," You said with a small smile. You leaned into his touch, his face moving closer to the point that his snout nuzzled your own. You closed your eyes contentedly, savoring the moment.

Then he thwacked your forehead. You flinched, glaring at him. "That's what you get for leaving me alone for two years. Ya hear me?! TWO YEARS!" He growled playfully and rubbed the spot on your forehead, placing a kiss on it afterwards. "Just kidding babe, I'm so happy to see you alive."

He was telling the truth. After you were decommissioned on the same day as your animatronic counterpart, Foxy, for unclear reasons, Monty had gone on a rampage. He tore and ruined anything in his sight, almost even hitting a child; had Chica not been quick to scoop up the child away to safety. His world that was painted vibrantly in your favourite colours, had gone dull and grey. Things were never the same after that. Monty had spiraled in your absence, resorting to more regular destructive behavior. He often took it out on himself, trashing his green room and effectively, conveniently trashing himself as well. It had gotten to the point where management was considering resetting him; his metal casing on a new endoskeleton, a new animatronic.