Seeing Your Face - Glamrock Freddy

On Tumblr
thepuppetemy asked:
Sorry if you see some errors in this, I'm nervous bc it's my first time requesting and I dunno how to use Tumblr yet + I'm not fluent at English too ,_, But can you do a Glamrock Freddy or Monty(or both, u can choose) with a reader who wears glasses? Maybe a scenario where she lost her glasses or they broke by accident, I wear glasses myself and I haven't seen anyone writing about it yet so I thought, why not?

sorry for the short pieces on both animatronics! i originally wanted to write more, but i think that leaving it short and sweet is better <3 himbo animatronic boyfriends for this prompt!

TW: none
adult, gender-neutral reader
total words: 1134
*(Y/N) - Your Name

Seeing Your Face

- in which you happen to lose your glasses, ensuing confusion from your animatronic lover. they just could not understand why you needed them! <3

Freddy chuckles for what was the nth time that night. You shot a glare at him, though it came out more of a squint in Freddy's eyes. "What are you laughing at? Am I so funny?" You muttered, already ticked off as your glasses had gone missing during your shift in the day. You needed those glasses to see everything that was more than a meter away from you. Being near-sighted was not fun. Not to mention, your current pair of glasses were extremely costly.

"You've been squinting the whole day, love." Freddy replies as he tries to steady his voice. He fails, a small snicker escaping as you narrowed your eyes at him again. "Gee, thanks. I didn't know." You huffed, throwing your weight onto Freddy's couch. Your muffled groans were all Freddy could hear.

Freddy frowns, finally taking the hint that you were bothered about something. He knelt down on the floor, settling on his knees to be at eye-level with you. You looked up and blew a stray lock of hair away from your eyes, a small smile settling on your face as you met Freddy's gaze. "Hey."

Freddy reaches out and cups your cheek, running his thumb soothingly over your lips. "You're upset, aren't you? Is there something I can do to help?" You could feel all of your prior frustration evaporate almost immediately. You leaned into his palm, melting in his hold. You sighed softly, "It's just that.. I lost my glasses."

The animatronic bear nods, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "I noticed. You're still perfect to me, even without glasses." It was your time to laugh this time. His eyes that beautifully resembled the ocean, looked at you with even more confusion as you kissed his nose. "You're too cute, Freddy."

"I'm afraid that I don't follow..." He trails off, his confusion growing by the second. You tilted your head, mirroring his expression. "I lost my glasses." You repeated. He nods, "Yes, darling. Are you afraid that I will not like you, even if you do not wear them?" You froze, finally realizing what Freddy was trying to convey.

"Even without them, I still adore you. What is the problem if you do not have them?" You laughed again at his words, this time wrapping your arms around his neck to pull him in for a hug. You petted the back of his head, "Oh, Freddy. You innocent, innocent bear.." Ever the gentle lover, he returns the hug. "I take it as glasses are not a style of fashion?" He asked.

You giggled at his understanding of the item as you pulled back from the hug. "Of course not, babe. They help people like me," You pointed at yourself. "To see better. Not all humans have perfect vision like animatronics." Freddy hums at your response. He then promptly frowns. "But Monty wears glasses. Does that mean his vision is bad? Should I send him for maintenance?"

Freddy Fazbear? More like Freddy Dadbear. He was always looking out for everyone around him, his caring personality was one of the qualities that ultimately, made you fall in love with him. It only helped in making you fall deeper each time you saw him caring for his peers.

You shook your head, a chuckle escaping your lips. "No, no! Monty is fine. His glasses are sunglasses, which is an actual fashion item. They are also help keep the glare from the sun out of human eyes." Freddy nods understandingly. An embarrassed smile surfaces as he looks away. "Sorry for the misunderstanding, sweetheart."

You giggled and placed a soft kiss on his nose again, your favourite spot. The honk sound just made your smile even wider. "My lips are down here, love." He muses, leaning up to capture your lips with his own. He hums happily at the contact.

"How bad is your vision?" He finally asked. Curious eyes bore into your own. The childlike sparkle in his eyes shone brightly, he was eager to learn anything new about his partner. You sheepishly laughed, "Quite bad? I can't see further than a meter away."

Freddy stood up without any prior notice, promptly moving to stand at the main door of his room. It was about three meters away from where you sat. "Can you see me?" He asked, waving a hand at you from his position. You watched the bright neon hue of orange that was your boyfriend move around, his figure actually a slightly hazy sight.

You shook your head. "I can, but you're very blurry. I can mostly see your body shape and colour." Freddy hums, shifting to hold up peace signs on both his hands. "Can you tell me how many fingers that I am holding up?"

You squinted again, his right hand slightly swaying in your vision. "Uh.. five?" You replied hesitantly. Your boyfriend chuckles and returns to you, his peace signs still maintained. "Close, it was actually four."

You shrugged, "Told you that my vision was bad. That's why I need my glasses." Freddy frowns, suddenly coming to a stunning realization. "Does this mean that you can't see my face, when I'm further away?"

Your eyes widen at an idea that just popped into your head. Putting on the saddest frown you can muster, you gave him puppy eyes. "Yes.. I need my glasses so that I can see your handsome face.." You replied slowly, hoping that your sudden idea would work.

Freddy nods to himself, placing a quick kiss on your lips before darting out of the room. Bewildered at him running away, you pulled your Fazwatch to your mouth. "Where are you going?" You asked him. You could hear the soft huffs on his end from his cooling fans starting up. While the Glamrocks were capable of running and sprinting, it could also cause them to overheat. To solve that issue, cooling fans were implemented. They also came in handy for Freddy, especially when he noticed that he would heat up with every smile you sent his way.

"Looking for your glasses! I want you to be able to see me properly again," Was his response.

He did find your glasses. They were being tried on by Chica and Roxy, the pair having found them on a random table. You had to buy new frames since the girls had bent its arms from trying them on. At least the lens were not broken or scratched.

Not to mention, you had a very pleased animatronic boyfriend afterwards. Even though he did not say it, the look in his eyes told you everything. He was glad that you could finally see him properly again, only because he wanted you to see him in the same light as he saw you - His favourite person, his love.