You're adopted 3/5

This is more about how you guys are around each other, if that makes sense. It'll make sense if you read it. You're 14-16 in all of them.

Niall: You and Niall both were excited and immediately clicked. You soon became best friends and did everything together! "What should we do?" You asked as a scheme for a prank on Maura was being planned.
"Hm....oh! Let's replace her shampoo with mayo!" Niall said as they chuckle and agree. Bobby and Maura did not know what they'd be in for when they adopted you!

Liam: You and Liam were scared. Liam has never had a baby sister before, he was knew to the whole big brother thing. How protective was too protective? How often should he talk to her during tour? How does he treat a little sister? As for you, you'd come from an abusive past, so when you walked in the living room to find the boys and a ripped Liam was, she freaked out. Your palms got sweaty, your eyes widened and your heart raced with fear. "Oh my god!" You exclaimed as a tear fell, just a glance at huge muscles like his bringing horrible memories. Everyone but Harry got the message because Li's mum told them, but Harry was running late and missed the memo.
"I'm not going to hurt you." Liam said softly, holding his arms out for a hug.
"What's going on?" The youngest member asked, completely confused.
"She's Liam's adopted sister and her father was abusive, she's probably freaked out over how buff he is." Niall explains. With that, Harry scoffed.
"Hun, a baby is more aggressive than Liam." He teases as everyone chuckled and Liam shot him a glare. Somehow, this advice from a total stranger gave you the confidence to at least start talking to Liam, and eventually you and your brother became close.

Louis: You were hesitant and he was annoyed. You'd been to house after house, you'd gotten too attached to people just to be crushed. Louis was very annoyed because you were his fifth sister, and he knew once you wiggled your way into his heart, he'd spoil you like he did for all his siblings. Once you'd been there for a month, weeks longer than any other family, you became more open, talkative and friendly and Louis ended up treating you exactly like he did Lottie, Fizzie and the twins.