Harry Imagine Pt. 2

A/N, when it gets to the iMessage part, the name is what one person is in the other person's phone
Louis' POV
Peals of laughter flow from Angel's mouth as I crack another joke.
"So what do you have tomorrow?" I ask her.
"Well I promised Harry we'd go to the movies, but maybe afterwards?" She suggests and I nod as we pull into her driveway. "Thanks Lou. I had fun."
"Me too." I agree.

Angel's POV
"How was your date?" Harry asks, wiggling his eyebrows.
"It was good." I reply.
"Details!" He demands.
"We went to the mall and then he bought me some Starbuck's."
"He bought you Starbuck's? Damn, now you just love him even more." I scoff playfully.
Angel is like, obsessed with
Starbuck's.
"We're going to hang out again tomorrow, after the movie." She says and I try to mask my disappointment. Tomorrow was supposed to be for us all day, not just during the movie.
(A few months later)
Narrator's POV
Louis and Angel are now dating, and they've been spending more and more time together and Harry's starting to feel a little left out.
"Angel? Can we talk?" Harry asks.
"Yeah, sure. But it's got to hurry, Lou's going to be here soon." Angel replies, hurting Harry.
"Um, about that... since you and Louis started dating, I feel like you've kinda started ignoring me."
"Harry, how can I be ignoring you? We share a flat."
"Well, we really only see each other in the mornings. You leave at eight almost every day, then come home at 12 in the morning." He points out.
"What do you want me to say? Sorry for dating Louis, even though I'm not actually sorry and I just don't want to be late for my date?" She replies, irritated.
The conversation only got worse from there. It went from talking to yelling, the room soon filled to the brim with tension.
"I can't believe you're jealous! I thought you'd be happy for me!" Angel yells.
"Why would I be jealous?" Harry counters.
"Oh, I don't know. Maybe cause I'm in a steady relationship and not a freaking whore?" She yells, making Harry gasp with watery eyes.
"Screw you. I'm so sorry I just missed my little sister." He whispers, jogging up to his room.
Gasping, Angel pulls out her phone.
-iMessage-
Boo Bear❤: hey babe I need to cancel tonite. haz and I got in a big fight, and I need to make things right.
My Angel: It's ok, love. Wanna talk about it?
Boo Bear❤: he just missed me because you and I have hung out a lot, and then I dissed him. I feel horrible, Lou
My Angel: Well whatever happened, you guys are going to be over it soon, forgive each other and be...what do you call it? Bbbff?
Boo Bear❤: haha yeah. big-brother-best-friend-forever
My Angel: Lol that. Alright, well good luck. ❤ you
Boo Bear: ❤ you too

Part 3 coming soon :)