Differences (Harry)

(Age 17) Closeness with your parents
You and Harry had different relationships with your parents. He loved them with all his heart, but you avoided them. Usually when you and your parents mingle, there's an argument brewing.
"It's not like I hate them, Harry. Sometimes I just avoid them so we don't fight." You say to your brother, venting about everything.
"Why do you guys always fight?" Harry asks.
"I kind of think they hate me." You shrug and his eyes widen.
"They don't hate you, Y/N. Mum's downstairs crying, she sent me to talk to you because we click better and she hopes you'll talk to me. I have a feeling you guys both hate fighting and I'm just trying to help."
"It's just...I feel like they pick favorites. I mean, you travel the world for six months and you could be doing certain things with girls because parents aren't around to stop you. Now, I know you wouldn't but you could. I can't even have a weekend at my boyfriend's house with his parents there."
"Y/N, keep in mind that the six months of traveling is my job." He points out and you nod.
"I know." You sigh, plopping down on your bed. "I just feel like I need to be free, be a teen for once!"
"Well, I know some things mum and dad want from you, tell me what you want. I'll try to make a compromise from that."
"C-Could I...nevermind." You immediately shake the stupid idea from your mind.
"No, what?" He prods.
"Could I move in with you?" The words rush out of your mouth.
"I think that would be cool." He grins and you throw your arms around his neck.
"Thank you so much Haz!" You exclaim and he chuckles.
"But you have to work with me on this. I have no idea how to raise a teenager, I'm going to need compromises." He warns and you nod excitedly. "Let me go talk to mum."
"Oh, and tell her I can live with them while you're on tour. I want them to know I still love them." You say gently and he smiles. Soon enough, Harry won custody over you. When he did leave for tour and you had to live with your parents, they (finally) became more lenient.