Nothing's changed (part 4)

"Sorry I'm so late, Greg! I forgot some movies and presents." You say as your oldest brother opens the door to his house.

"No,  it's fi-" He begins.

"AUNT Y/N!" Five year old Theo shrieks, darting between his father's legs to get to you.

"Hey Theo! What's up little man?" You ask happily.

"Mewcedes and I just finished watching Fwozen. She loves that movie but I don't." He huffs, making you laugh.

You were very happy with how well Theo was handling his new sister. You thought he wouldn't like her, or he'd be jealous. But he was treating her the same way his uncle treated you; always picking the movies she wanted, giving her the last cookie, basically spoiling her rotten.

Charlie's now three years old, and still just as beautiful as when she was a babe. She had your blue eyes and bright smile, but for better or worse she had red hair. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just that Max had red hair and you had desperately hoped she'd have none of his traits.

"Hi Little Mommy." She says shyly from behind Theo.

"Hello angel!" You smiled, picking her up.

Neither you, Greg or Denise felt it best to lie to her and tell her that you're not her birth mom. She's always known you were her mom, but Denise was just as much her mom as you are. So Charlie calls you Little Mommy and her Big Mommy, because you're shorter and much younger than Denise.

"My name's Chawy, siwwy!" She giggles, making you laugh as well as you kiss her cheek.

"Yes, I know. How about we finish Frozen, then watch something both you and Theo would be interested in, hm?"

"Ok." She agrees as the three of you settle down and finish Frozen. Fortunately for Theo, she fell asleep during the movie.

"Can we watch TMNT?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." You say.

"Tank you. Night sissy." He replies, giving Charlie a kiss before putting his movie in.

Sorry this one is so short, figured I oughta put something describing Charlie/Theo's relationship even tho they're this young, kinda like Ni and Y/N, but I couldn't really think of a good ending. I have this idea that Charlie finds out she was a rape baby and gets super hurt and gets really mad at the reader for not telling her. Is that a good idea? Do y'all have suggestions for the next chapter?