Similarities 3/5

Harry: Your dirty humor.
"Hey Harry, why doesn't the chicken wear underwear? His cock is on his head!" You joked and he busted into laughter.
"What do you get when you cross corn and peas?" He asks.
"Hm?" You hum.
"Porn!" He exclaims and you guys laugh.
"Harold!" Your mum scolds and he looks down in shame; he hates disappointing your parents.
"Sorry mum." He mumbles.
"Haz and I were both doing it." You pipe up so he wouldn't be the only one in trouble. Both him and your mum smile slightly because they both knew you wouldn't take the blame for just anybody, even if the blame was yours. You only do it for people you truly love and care about.

Niall: Your love for food. "Can I have more potato chips?" You ask and he shakes his head. "Please? I'm all out!" You exclaim.
"Your stomach is going to hurt, you've had a whole bag." Niall replies.
"True, but that was a bag of Lays potato chips and we both know there's more air than there is chips." You point out yet he denies you the snack once again. You decide to take matters into your own hands. When he hears the sound of crunching, he turns around to find you eating his food.
"HEY! THAT'S MY FOOD!" He yells before chasing you. You giggle, run downstairs, hide in the bathroom and lock the door, eating chips the whole time. How the bathroom is set up is there's one tiny room that only has the toilet, a toilet paper rack and a scale. Outside of that room is the tub, shower and double sink and there's two ways into that room; the game room and living room. Unfortunately for you, you'd only locked the game room.
"Y/N, I suggest you give me my chips back." Niall said playfully, startling you.
"I'm sure you'll get them back after I use the bathroom." You smirk, darting out through the game room. "Come and get me, turd face."
"Bring it, butt brain." He chuckles. "I can't believe you didn't lock the door."
"I can't believe grandma can drive faster than you run, slowpoke!" You tease. Eventually he caught you and made you pay by baking him cookies, which he was willing to share.

Zayn: Your voices.
"Case You and I..." You both sang, perfectly hitting the high note.
"That was good!" Zayn praises once you two had finished the song.
"Yeah. Do you think I went too high?" You ask.
"Nah, it was perfect." Zayn disagrees. You have a solo in your class' spring concert, and the note is just as high as Zayn's in You and I. The concert was coming up, and even though he'd been helping you practice, your nerves kept rising. "You'll do great, I promise." He reassures, kissing your head as you smile and nod, thankful he still had the patience to practice with you even though you'd been practicing for six weeks and the concert was still one week away.