〖Chapter Four〗

(EDITED)

The young man quickly dodged the white tiger's attack and kicked back, making a hit on it's face which made the creature back away and nods, satisfied with the latter's performance.

"That ain't bad."

"Thanks" The latter replied as he head towards the river to refresh himself.

It's been years and yuriel turned 18 already. His appearance changed from a cute child to handsome young man and his body earned muscles but still maintaining it's feminine side like what he had in his last life. but atleast his height is average and he's proud of that.

And in those years of staying in Sirus (the world's name). He learned many things such as self-defense, knowledge all about the world, and magic.

In Sirus, there are nine Heavenly beings.

Goddess of Life, Gaia.
God of sky, Jupiter.
God of fire and metal, Mars.
God of Protection, Uranus.
God of time, Saturn.
Goddess of Love, Venus.
God of Space, Mercury.
God of the Sea, Neptune.
and lastly is God of Death, Pluto.

Since Yuriel was raised by the mythical creatures, he also worships all of the Gods and Goddesses.

Now that he thinks about it, all of their names have something to do with the outer space in his past world.

'Is it just a coincidence that their names have something to do with my magic?...'

In Sirus, Every human in this world usually get their magic around 12 years old but it's a different case for yuriel since he got his magic when he was just nine and a half years old. It even bring joy to the mythical creatures living in the forest after knowing that the latter had a very peculiar magic.

Whenever he used his magic to attack, and defend. It always has something to do with the outer part of the world such as stars and comets. He didn't even need to say various incantations.

He can still use magic that has no relationship with the galaxies like teleportation, and flight. but his healing is only powerful whenever the moon is out which he understand much since he has a relation to it.

The latter didn't think and mind it anymore as he finds it even more cool to know that he can control heavenly bodies in his own will.

"I recommend you to rest now. You will leave tommorow morning, right?" Onyx said after he drank water from the river. Yuriel stands up and wipes the water on his face before nodding happily.

"Yes. I can't even believe i can finally go outside" He said with excitement on his voice as he remembered what Shinra told him last week. After waiting for many years, he can finally explore the world with his own eyes. Nothing will finally hold him back which made him looked forward on going on his first adventure.

"Yeah yeah, just go and rest." He spoke and walks away which made the latter rolled his eyes and heads back to his chamber.

When he was about to enter. Shinra called him over which he did and asked her what does she want from him.

"Nothing. Just wanna tell you that i made dinner cause i know you'll go to sleep early." She chuckles and puts the fresh cooked cow on the palm tree leaves that is laying on a big rock like what she always do.