❁Disaster❁

'...before we heard screaming'

Camilo's POV

(Y/n) jumped slightly when the yelling started. I checked if she was ok and when I was sure she was , we went to see what all the yelling was for.

In the main room, Abuela was yelling at Mirabelle about how she was 'hurting the family' in which I disagree. I felt (Y/n) grabbing my hand out of panic and I gave her a squish to let her know it was ok.

(Y/n)'s POV

I knew Mirabelle talked with Isa. I figured it out from both Isabella's dress and the now gone cracks. But señiora Alma still saw it as a disaster. She was so caught up in the 'perfect' image of the family she couldn't see the others emotions as she was yelling but I could.

I saw how Mirabelle felt like she disappointed the whole world and how the emotions she was holding inside were starting to come out but she was trying her best to keep them in.

I saw how Isabella felt hopeless as she was too scared to defend her sister, too scared to let the world know her true self, too scared to be anything but the 'perfect' child they pressured her to be. And I saw the pain in her eyes as señiora Alma was saying those things to Mirabelle.

I saw how Luisa felt as scared as Isa about those same things. But I also saw the guilt in both of their eyes for not defending her.

I saw the shock in all of the family's eyes. I saw the pain in Dolores eyes as everything was too loud for her.

I saw.... The anger... the disappointment... the rage in Abuela Alma's eyes.

Everyone's body language was giving me the information about their current emotions.

But no one was standing up for Mira...

So I did.

.

I stood behind Mirabelle as I heard Alma saying: "I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but that is no excuse for you to hurt this family!"

I put an arm on Mirabelle's shoulder and said in a calm tone.

"I'm sorry to step in your conversation as it is rather personal, but I felt the need to stand up for my friend. First of all, did you even take a moment to let Mirabelle explain her side? Her emotions? The actual events? Or did you just rushed in, looked at the difference of your home, made a thought of what might have happened, took your guess as the truth and started to throw a tantrum? Because from your body language, I am quite sure you did the second."

"Señiorita Ramírez! You should know better than to get involved into others conversations and to speak with such manner to an elder!"

"Just to be clear, señiora Alma. I find nothing wrong in the way I am talking to you, as I am talking in a formal way and in a calm tone, regardless from my rather angry, I could say, emotions towards the things you said previously about my friend Mirabelle. I also known better than to let my friend get yelled at for trying to help your family, doing the one thing I do not think you have ever done. I mean I could be wrong, but have you ever really consider your family's emotions or do you just shut them out so you can keep the 'perfect' image of this family? Because let me tell you, no one is perfect. And they don't need to be."

"That's enough young girl. Don't get yourself involved in an argument you have no content of! "

"But yet you seem to avoid the things I say, señiora Alma. Plus, I do not need content to see and hear what is happening. I can figure anything out just by listening to the argument and seeing your body language. For instance, I can tell that you start to get furious with the fact that I am not backing down and with the mix of your other feelings, that you don't seem to be able figure what exactly they are, you don't know how to handle them, so you avoid them."

"I suggest you stop talking nonsense!"

"But I'm not talking nonsense señiora Alma. I'm trying to solve the issue, that has been created, like an adult."

"You are not solving anything and you are not an adult! "

"Neither is Mirabelle so stop blaming her like she had the knowledge of someone who experienced it before, and you know, to solve an issue both sides must talk in a calm mutter, see we're its has gone wrong and hear the other's side as well. Like, how would You feel if you were in Mirabelle's shoes? "

No answer... Silence... I made the mistake to think she was actually considering what I said but then....

*SLAP*

She had slapped me. I didn't say anything... But I did heard the gasps of everybody else.

"Heh. And to think that I actually considered talking like an adult... Seems like you can't have an actual conversation with someone without it going your way. And I'm sorry to break it to you, but not everyone are going to agree with you through out life. Don't worry though you going to learn that when you become mentally an adult. " I told her, keeping my calm voice and backing up.

Then Mirabelle snapped. She released all of the emotions she was holding inside, telling Alma how she is the one who's destroying the miracle. I was proud of her for expressing her feelings.

But then the real disaster happened...

Casita started falling apart completely.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬
(A/n: Hello!! How is everyone doing? I hope good! I also hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 I wanted to say thanks for all the support and also if you spot any spelling/grammar mistakes please point them out so I can correct them, as English is not my native language. Thank you for reading this if you actually are and remember that you matter, you are loved and you are special in your own unique way. Eating and staying hydrated is also important, but mental health is more important. With that being said have a great day/ night/ evening or whatever time it is when you are reading this!! ❤ Author out ✌)