🌸the afterlife?🌸

(Y/n)'s POV 😏

'Am I... ...dead?

No-... I-i can still feel the ground beneath me...

Wait-.. I can FEEL THE GROUND BENEATH ME!'

I opened my eyes and all I saw was darkness. But I did feel the ground shake.

Wait no. Never mind, someone was below me.

"C-camilo? Is that you? " I said, but my voice came out raspy.

"Yes hermosa it's me" He said with a groan as he sat up.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark so now I could see Camilo and my surroundings.

The rocks(?) had filled the crack, but to larger ones made a space so we survived.

"Bonita, do you also see that opening or am I starting seeing things?" He asked me pointing at what seemed like an entrance to a cave.

" I do see that... but do we have to go there? I don't like caves" I said somewhat scared of going in.

"Aww~ Don't worry futura esposa, for I shall protect you mi corazón." (future wife) (my heart) he said and I blushed.

"D-did you say futura esposa?" I said unsure of what I heard, as we started making our way in the cave.

He must have just noticed what he said cause he paused for a second and I could swear I saw a tint of red at his cheeks.

"Why yes bella dama. As it is obvious, a hermosa mujer like yourself will be marrying a hansom man like me." (pretty lady) (beautiful woman) He said with a wink, and I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Who said you were handsome?" I told him normally.

'Me obviously' I thought

He looked dumbfounded and I giggled.

"I'm just kidding guapo. But I do think you're going to fast. I mean, you haven't even asked me out yet, Mr loverboy" (Handsome) I told him as we continued to walk further into the cave.

He suddenly stopped and I took a look around on my surroundings. The cave had plants all around and in the middle was a river/lake. And on out right was the exit!

 And on out right was the exit!