🍄villages and species🍄

Key words:
(f/f)= favorite flower

(Y/n)'s POV

I had talked to the madrigals about the letter I received and it really didn't get us anywhere...

But I decided to put that aside, because Camilo told me to meet him at the lively cave on the mountains.

When I arrived I saw him standing there with a bouquet of (f/f).

"I know we all have been stressed about the mountain falling and the recent letter you got, but I wanted to prepare a little something so we could relax a bit." He told me handing me the bouquet and kissing me afterwards.

Camilo had prepared a lovely picnic with little, but beautiful lanterns around the area.

"Awe, Cami, it's beautiful" I told him with a smile.

"Glad you like it hermosa"

We spend the evening talking and in general having a great time.

When I got home, I went straight to my room, cause my back pain had increased a lot.

But just as I closed the door, it got worse.

I fell on my knees because of this unbearable pain.

I wanted to scream but I wasn't able to get a sound out.

All I could do was cry silently on the ground, hoping the pain would go away.

Eventually it did, thankfully. But my back felt weird. Like there was something heavy there.

I wiped my tears and looked at the mirror.

I. WAS. SHOCKED.

On my back, there was a pair of medium length redish-yellow wings.

I started panicking

I started panicking.

What would my family think?

What would everyone think?

What would CAMILO think?

Suddenly I heard a softly knock on my door.

"(N/n)? Are you ok? It's me, Sarah"

I didn't reply.

I was too scared to even make a sound.

"Just so you know, I'm coming in" She said.

"Oh my. It happened already?"

"W-what do you mean already?"

"I mean everyone in the family, well almost everyone, goes through this between the ages of 19 and 20. I went through this, Pedro went through this, mama, papa, almost everyone went through this. You don't have to be scared." She told me hugging me.