🌘the Shadows🌒

⚠Warning ⚠
This chapter contains some minor violence that might cause discomfort.

(Y/n)'s POV

We had just entered the encanto and by the looks of it we were heading towards Casita.

Camilo had passed out, probably from exhaustion, while we were being chained.

Everyone had a defeated face on. I mean, how could we not? We just lost a fight that will cost the lives of so many people.

Though, now that I think about it, it's awfully silent... We're is everyone?

We entered Casita and we saw Abuela Alma standing at the top of the stairs.

"We were waiting for you" She said.

'What-?'

Suddenly the soldiers were all knocked out.

Some people I have never seen were helping us get out of the chains.

Something that was sticking out, though, was that they all had armor on. And that three of them wore some kind of mask.

One who seemed to be the boss had black armor and a mask that seemed like a dragon skull?

(Like the picture)

The other, that I think is in charge for the medical team, who were currently looking if anyone was injured, had a dark grayish green armor and a bird scull mask.

'What is up with those people and skulls? It's creepy'

Lastly the third person who I suppose is the boss' right hand man or something, wore black armor and a white, somewhat cracked at the bottom mask.

If the silence was weird, this is weirder

Who are those people?

And why does Abuela Alma let them inside Casita?

Better question... why did CASITA let them in?!

How did they know we were defeated?

And how did they know we were coming here??

Huh?!

"It seems like you're all confused" The one I suppose is the boss said.

"I mean, duh! Who are you?! How and when did you come here?! And why did Abuela let you inside Casita?!" Mirabel asked in behalf of everyone.

The three people with the masks looked at each other in silence.

"Told you with the masks no one is going to recognize us" The one with the dragon mask said smirking at the person with the white mask.

"Well our team's name is shadows, the three of us came here before the capturing of Camilo, but in different periods of time and Abuela Alma let us inside here to help protect you" The third person answered Mirabel's questions with a sweet voice, almost familiar.

"Just to end the confusion. I'm Emilia, the one with the white cracked mask is Valentino and the one with the bird mask is Melissa. We're wearing these mask to protect our identity from the enemy team, A.K.A the howls" The person in the dragon mask said, now known as Emilia.

"..."

"That's a lot of information to process..." Luisa said.

"I feel ya. It was a lot of informations for me to process as well, today in the morning that I was recruited." Melissa confessed.

"Lissa, that was unnecessary information share... We need to work on that once we're done with the howls" Emilia said looking inside a big bag.

"Here" She continued, handing us each a weapon.

"Knowing the howls, their boss is near and is coming for a battle. We may have tied up the already knocked out soldiers, but the boss is the most trained of all. And the most power hungry." She finished.

"Also, for some reason Casita is acting like it's fallen into a coma. By that I mean it's not moving" Valentino said casually.

"That is caused by me...
                          Did ya miss me Alma?"
♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬
(A/n: Two chapters in a day, yay! As I said before, I don't really have an author's note for this chapter so...
Bye bye my little mariposas ❤)