⛓️A prison or a dungeon?⛓️

Camilo's POV

I woke up in a dark room, with spider webs and cracks. I was chained up on the wall and in front of me was what seemed to be a metal door.

'Where am I?"

"Ah, so you're finally awake" Someone spoke in a very raspy and tired tone.

I looked to my right and there was a boy, about my age. He had somewhat short, blonde hair and green eyes. He also had a lot of scars. Some new and some old.

(Like the picture above 🙂

(Like the picture above 🙂. I couldn't add the scars)

"Where are we?" I decided to ask.

"I have no idea. All I know is that we're in some kind of prison or dungeon. And that the people here are talking nonsense. " He replied.

"I'm sorry for asking, but why do you sound so tired and like you haven't had water in months?" I asked again, wanting to figure out what's happening.

"If you stay here long enough, you will sound like that too. They give us water every 3 days and food once a week. My throat is dry and my body is too weak due to the lack of food." He explain, coughing at the end.

"Last question I promise. Are there any guards outside that door?" I asked, making an escape plan.

"No, not outside that door. But outside the dungeon-prison thingy, there are a lot. I tried escaping once and almost died. Since the body was already somewhat weak, they took me down with no problem. Not even a person with unhuman strength could defeat those guards, if they spend at least 2 days in here." He explain.

I was a bit hesitant... 'Did I spent two days in here? I mean, I don't think I've slept for that long.. But on the other hand I wouldn't want to take any risks. But I also don't want to stay in here.'

"If ya thinking about whether you spend two days in here or not, you did. When they kidnap someone they put something in they're organism to have them passed out for two days. To make sure no one escapes." The person said. "Anyway, I believe it is my turn for a couple of questions. So, what's your name? I'm Aaron." He continued.

"I'm Camilo." I replied with a small smile..

"Nice to meet ya Camilo. So what powers do you have?"

"Huh? Powers?" I asked confused...
'Did he know about the miracle? If so then how?'

"Sì, your powers. Every person here has one. That or they're close with a person who does. For instance, I can shoot fireballs and fly. Or at least I did before I got trapped in here. I also don't get burn by fire or lava. People like me are from the once blaze village" Aaron explained.

"Uhhhh.. I can shapesift and I'm from Encanto. But I don't think we mean the same when we're referring to our 'powers'.. " I replied.

He just nods.

Guess his energy reached its limits for talking.

Mirabele's POV

It has been two days since Camilo went missing.

Melissa and Emilia took the responsibility to tell (y/n) what happened, since everyone was scared to do so. But, Dios mio, did it went terrible.

_____________flashback_______________

"Ok. (Y/n) I want you to stay calm about what we're about to tell you" Said Melissa trying to not stress (y/n).

(N/n) was unamused. She had a straight face on and looked like she was getting impatient.

"Camilo went missing" Emilia said blandly...

Everyone was shocked.

"What? No. No no no no no. Nu-uh. Can't be happening." (Y/n) tried to process the information.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that? You told us to tell her, so I told her" Emilia defended herself.

"She is right. And you know what? I'm going to find him." (Y/n) said trying to get out of the door.

We stopped her, telling her that we needed a plan if we wanted to find him.

____________present time_____________

We were still thinking if ways we could find my primo, when we got a letter. :

From: ȶɦɛ ɦօաʟֆ
To: The Madrigals

If you want to see your relative again, then come to the forest outside your precious encanto.

P.s. If you don't come we will kill him.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬
(A/n: Hola my little mariposas! How are you? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyway, remember to take care of yourselves. Mentally and physically. Drink water, eat something, sleep and don't stress yourselves. Lots of hugs 🤗❤
Author out ✌)