Chapter 6

Prateek's POV

today we are going to meet the girl my parents and daadu has chosen for me , i have a feeling something is going to happen but i don't know whether it is good or bad . Currently i am getting ready for the meeting this girl . So, i decided to wear all black look since its neither casual nor business look . 

his look 

his look 

when we reach there i realise its harsh uncle's house so his daughter is the girl you know now i think about her i feel little guilty for judging her that day because she was nothing but polite to all . we all greeted them and i touched uncle and aunty's feet , " how are you son " they asked me " i am fine " i replied politely and bhai and bhabhi introduced themself since they were not here last time , we have left vivan at his nanu's house since he has school tomorrow .

Soon , kratika come and let me tell you she was lookin breath taking i cannot stop myself from staring at her as she was talking to daadu and others and when she shyly looked toward me i suddenly looked  in another direction but i think she caught me but neha have definitely caught me because she was smirking at me ohh god she will tease the hell out of me . then mummy asked her to sit and the only seat available was next to me so ,she comes sit sit beside me awkwardly , then daadu suddenly cleared his throat and said "as we all know why we are gathered here so cutting the chase why don't let kratika and prateek talk alone as they are the one to get married" ,sometimes i too got shocked because of this straightforwardness even after so many years . then aunty said "why not, kratika go show prateek our lawn" and kratika started to go toward the backdoor where i think is their lawn ,so i stated to follow her .

there was so much tension in the environment so i decided to start the conversation and it was surprisingly go so smoothly like we know each other for so much time .then she suddenly asked me about my previous relationship which i replied honestly and my i asked the same question she said no which i was shocked because i mean look at her many proposal might have have been come for her, and decided to ask why and she start rambling about why she rejected them but i was not listening because she was looking so cute that i couldn't focus on what she was saying. than she realized that she was rambling and start blushing .

she looked so beautiful while blushing i can't take my eyes off her, i mean how can someone look so beautiful while blushing. i am sure that look like a monkey while blushing ,"you always look like a monkey" my subconsciousness mocked me but ignored it and look at her . Than i ask her about being daadu's doctor and she was and ask me how come i don't know since when that day outside the OT and i replied that how come i know since she was wearing mask that day.

than we start talking casually and we was smiling whole time if someone from work see me like this i am sure they are gonna faint then my subconsciousness again decided to mock me by saying "ofcourse when they see there boss who always have like mess with me i am gonna kill you or one mistake you are fired look they are gonna faint after seeing you like this" but again ignored it but it was not wrong because in office i hardly show emotion on my face ofcourse except anger .

when we were standing silently looking at the stars enjoying each others company, than neha comes to tell us that diner is ready and everyone is  waiting foe us we started to go in then comes beside me whispers "so i think she my bhabhi as i can see you are already whipped" she teases me to which i playfully glares at her than she fast her  pace and start talking to kratika about something but she was not wrong i have a feeling that she is the one. than during the diner she talked to my family and i can tell you they already like her, we took our leave after diner.

mummy, dad and daadu went in one car while we went in other one, bhai was driving bhabhi was in passenger seat while me and neha were in back seat. during the way back home everyone start to tease me but then bhai said,"prateek your soon to be wife is very talented at such young age she is very much successful and respected in our field". which made me feel proud that knowing if bhai is praising her than she must be very good in her work, suddenly bhabhi said "so devarji should i start preparing for your wedding because you already look whipped" which maid me glare at neha because knowing her she must have told her and said "bhabhi you should stay away from this hippo" while pointing at neha , which made her whine like a child.

after reaching everyone leave for there rooms and i decided to terrace to have some fresh air , i was just staring at moon and start to think about kratika how beautiful she is not just from outside but inside too and how down to earth she is, how cute she look when she blushes i cannot stop thinking about her. 

after coming back to my room i tried to sleep but can't because of some kratika agrawal . i have feeling that she is the one . Now i know my answer for this wedding .  

hii guys,

hope you all are fine and enjoying 

i just want to inform you that, i will update twice a week 

hope you are not finding this book boring