Chapter 9

Kratika's POV

i am getting ready for shopping again, god please save me from shopping because last time i am tired as hell. i been four days from my engagement, today we are going shopping for my wedding. and i know this is going to be one hell of a day.

today, maa, ahana, bela and ofcourse i are going for shopping. we are have decided that we will meet ahana and bela directly at mall, we are on are way toward the mall mahir bhai is dropping us. and maa is going through the that we have to buy, and also scolding me to remind her more item i mean how i will know what she is forgetting to add on list.

after buying main items maa left us because she have some work, now we three are roaming around the mall to buy me perfect footwear that matches my outfit. but instead of going straight toward footwear shop they started dragging me in other direction and, when i look where they are dragging me i try to protest. when i say key word 'tried' but they ignored me, you know where they were dragging me Victoria secret, can you imagine and these girls don't stop till we enter the store.

these girls have no shame they started looking for the lingerie for me, no way i am not gonna wear it. "i am not going to buy that things, they are not even the size of clothes" i tell them seriously, "like we are going to listen come on kittu wear it for prateek he will definitely like it" bela said to teasingly. "no i am not going to buy this and you both wait i will take my revenge when your time will come" i said but they ignore me and start teasing me more, after some persuasion they i mean we come to decision that we are gonna buy only normal underwears for me.

but knowing them, they are definitely upto something because no way in hell they agree with me this fast, but i decided to ignore them and complete this shopping as fast as i can because already last 5 hours we are shopping.
these two girls are shopaholic they believe in shopping is the best therapy but for me it is more like a torture. my legs are paining and these girls are arguing which facial mask they should choose for me.

and finally after 2 more hour of torture i am on my way to home i have taken cab to home since mahir bhai drop us because i was not in the mood to drive. when i was about to reach home i call maa to send someone outside to help me take bag from the cab, so when i reach reach home bhai to waiting for me outside and helped me take bags inside.

now i am practically laying on couch which is in living room from exhaustion, and bhai teases "did you buy the whole shop", and i whine and complain to dad that mahir is teasing me. and then i go to my room to freshen up and when i come down to have dinner, "tomorrow we are going to buy wedding dress for you and your in laws will also join us as its a ritual that groom side buys bride wedding dress" maa said, and i was like not again one more day of torture and seeing my face mahir bhai started to laugh.

after having diner i am in my room just going through some file as day after Tomorrow i an gonna have such a hectic day as i have taken leave for two day and i already know there are 2 surgery scheduled that day, i want to be ready for it.

i just completed my last surgery for today, yesterday we went to shop for my wedding dress but it was good thing that we were done in only 2 hours. me and prateek haven't talk since our engagement, i think he is too busy because we have to take leave for our wedding.

----time skip----

there are only 3 days left for our wedding we are having a destination wedding, so yesterday we come to Udaipur. Today's my haldi ceremony, in haldi ceremony everyone applies turmeric on groom and bride, its first applied on groom then bride. it happen separately,then tomorrow is my mehndi ceremony then sangeet after it our wedding.