Chapter 16

Kratika's POV

I was sleeping comfortably then i heard voices "they are looking so cute", "i am seeing him looking this calm after so much time", "why is kittu grinning like an monkey", and many other voices this make me wake up. And when i open my eyes there were some people standing and smiling like idiots which make me starled and i screamed which made prateek to wake up, he look around alarmed then he looked at those idiots who scared me. he looked pretty annoyed then glared at kartik which was scary even it was not towards me, then kartik took the cue run out of teh room taking all others with him who were bela, Ahana, Neha and bhabhi.

then i look around and realize that we are in our room's balcony and I'm practically sleeping on prateek, which made me blush and i try to get up but he refused to let go of me and pull me so landed on his chest and hugged me, due to embarrassment i hid my face in his chest. then we stayed like this for a while then we heard a knock on our door which was mumma telling us that breakfast is ready, "prateek common breakfast is ready get up or atleast let me get up" i said,
"but its feel so comfortable" he whine in his sleep,
but let go of me so i get up and went to washroom to do my business and take a bath then i decided to wear a kurti and and plazo and leave my hair to dry naturally. but when i was pulling my zip of kurti which was on its back it got stuck in my hairs, i tried for 5 minutes to untangle it but failed necause of my injured hand, now i only have one option that is to ask prateek because i can't ask Neha, bhabhi and maa because they would have already gone for their college and work, yeah maa sometimes go to office to help dad with work.

then i shout for prateek after sometime he knocks on closet door which i opened then he enter and
he asked "what happened",
i don't know how to ask so i just said "can you help with",
and turned and and point towards my zip which is tangled with my hairs. he understood and started to untangle my hairs and after some time he successfully untangle them then he started to zip it up where his fingers touches my bare back which send shivers down to my spine. then i thanked him and leaves closet to let me finish getting ready, then i apply some lip balm and kajal and ofcourse vermilion and then try to wear my mangalsutra but failed again due to my injured hand now i have to ask prateek for his help again.

i leave the closet with mangalsutra in my hand to see room empty he must have in bathroom i thought which was correct because i jeard the shower running then i sat on bed and wait for him to come out, and after sometime he come out ready for teh day looking very handsome but my focus was to ask his help so i will stare and appreciate his handsomeness later. he saw mw sitting and staring at him so he smirked knowing that was appreciating his good looks, then i forworded my hand with mangalsutra in it then again he understood his assignment and don't say anything and started to help me wear it when he moved my hair one side to it his fingers made contact with my nech which again send shivers down my ribs.

then we leaves our room to have breakfast or brunch because it was late to have breakfast, then i see i was right because nobody was there we are alone in the house. then we had our brunch and prateek left for office and i am left alone at here i still can't go to hospital till this caste remove, so i decided to call Ahana amd Bela as they both come to meet me but i don't even greet them as i was sleeping.

"hii guys" i said as they pick up the call,
"sleeping beauty is awake now" Ahana replied,
"your beast let you go" bela to added,
"bela sleeping beautiful have prince not beast and they are too different story beauty and beast have beast" i replied,
"i know but your prince is a beast when he is angry, i saw the way he was glaring at kartik and in business world he is a beast" she replied,
"yeah he is quite known for his ruthlessness in business world" Ahana added,
"so his professional and personal life are not same in personal life he is quite a teddy bear" i replied,
"kartik told us once he broke his nose because he pranked him" Ahana said,
"well he must have done extreme prank  you guys too knows kartik loves to annoy him" i replied,
"why are you guys talking like that" i added,
"because we want to know that you are whipped or not" bela replied,
"and" Ahana added,
"and?" i asked,
"you are" she replied, 
" i am not whipped you guys are just idiots and what were you doing in our room today morning" i replied annoyed,
"we come to see you but you were busy cuddling with your beast and doinggod knows what" Bela replied teasingly,
"we don't do anything for God's sake we haven't even kissed yet" i replied frustratedly amd then i realized what i said and facepalm,
"ohh you haven't even kiss yet what kind of people you are" Ahana replied,
"they are old school couple" Bala replied,
"wait i will tell your mothers to find a groom for you and then i will see what kind of couple you will be" i replied frustratedly and cut the call.

why i am getting irritated easily and these moodswings then i remember my period and i check the dates to see they will we here anytime and i forget to buy tampons, so decided to go and buy some then i remember i can't drive and driver is on holiday. so just decided to call Neha amd told her to buy some returning from college,  but she doesn't pick up the call so i just leave a text saying to buy some for me.

then i read some books and watch Netflix, in evening when neha comes i asked her about tampons but she told she doesn't read text so she doesn't but she have extra so she give me some of hers in case of emergency so decided to go and buy for myself tomorrow, then we talked for sometime and i asked her if she have any boyfriend in college, and she told me she have but not in college, he older than her but not much and also told me not to tell prateek about it as he is that big possessive brother. and she told me about that boyfriend of hers and he seems nice and he is doctor too but she don't remember which hospital he work in.

then everyone come and we all had dinner together and leave for their respective rooms, now me and prateek were just sitting and and talking about how his day went which he said was usual nothing interesting. then he told me he is taking 2 days off from work as i don't get bored at home,to which i told him he don't have too, and he replied he don't have to but he want too. and which was so sweet so it just hugged him all of sudden at first he was shocked then he hugged me back and we stayed like that for soemtime and then we went to sleep as prateek was tired.