Chapter 14

Prateek's POV

"yes doctor Sharma, is she out of danger" bhaiya asked him,

"when you bought her her condition was critical because of rapid bleeding, that we were able to stop if you have bought her after 15 min. or so her condition could have been serious, but now she is fine just weak because of blood loss and also her right hand have a minor fracture" dr. Sharma replied.

"when will she wake dr." i asked

"it depends on her its can take time if her body is weak but i think she will wake up till tomorrow afternoon because of sedatives" he replied. 

then i sigh in relief 'thank you god for saving her' i thanked god mentally, then we wait for kratika to gain consciousness as she is still unconscious because of weakness and medicine.

while we were waiting i realized everyone have not eaten diner and and its already midnight, so i decided to bought something for everyone from canteen "mummy, maa you all didn't have dinner its not good for your health so tell me what do you want to eat, i will bring it" i asked them, but they refused saying they are not hungry so i decided to bring tea and coffee for everyone. when i was leaving "jiju wait i will came with you" mahir stopped me, then we both went to canteen when we were waiting for our order "mahir i am sorry i failed to protect your sister see she is in hospital, i day after our wedding" i apologize because i really failed i promised them that i will protect her but i failed, "jiju its not your fault its just that her leg slipped don't blame yourself " mahir replied. then our order come and we take it and move back to the waiting room where everyone was and give them there drinks.

after somtime i send everyone home after some persuasion, now me and mahir are only here and we are in kratika's room where we are waiting for her to wake up. then "mahir take the couch and sleep for sometime i am awake you must be tired" i said, "no jiju i am fine you sleep" he replied but i can see that he is tired "mahir sleep" i said sternly and this time he listened and sleep.

now i am sitting on chair beside her bed and then i hold her left hand carefully not to disturb her iv, then i don't know when sleep took over me and i slept resting my head on her bed.
and i woke up when sunray fall on my face, 'ahh my back is paining' i thought, 'you are getting old' my subconscious replied 'if i am getting then you are too because we are one' i replied smirking at it which he ignored then checked time to see its only 5 in the morning then i closed the curtains so sunrays won't disturb mahir, then take my position back beside kratika.
"Please wake up kratika i can't see you like this" i said to her,
then after sometime her hand moved which make me startled then she opened her eyes slowly. then she looked around and when she moved her hand it make her hiss "don't move your hand" i said suddenly making her shock then she looked at me for sometime then asked "who are you", which make my whole world stop she forgot me.

Kratika's POV

i woke up with killer headache, i opened my eyes slowly then i looked around to see that i am in a hospital room then i remembered me slipping the stairs, then i realized that it must be because of that and when i moved my hand i pained making me hiss. "don't move your hand" someone said suddenly making me shock then i look to see a handsome man sitting besides me 'ohh god he is so handsome even when he is looking tired but who is he' i thought, 'he is your husband you idiot whome you were checking out before falling' my subconscious replied then i remembered he is my husband prateek.

then i thought of an idea and asked him "who are you", which make his pale he looking so shocked then replied "you don't remember who i am, ohh god what i am gonna do now i am your husband Prateek remember we married day before yesterday and yesterday when i come to pick you from your home you slipped" he started rambling, he look so cute now i am trying hard to not lough at him and keep a straight confused face. after sometime he stopped then again start to panic,                                                                                                                                                     "wait i will call doctor he said you are fine then how could you lost your memory" he said then move toward the door to call doctor.